Author Topic: Buxone miss erika berki back again  (Read 6784 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 5
    • Email
Re: Buxone
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2008, 02:56:54 PM »
I know this is already in the list of sites to stay away from but it deserves a special mention as it seems to be growing extremely fast. they already have over 8000 soon to be scammed members

Buxone is owned by Erika Berki,   Erika started Ptr-Hun last year.  she started out by paying lots of people for the first few weeks and suddenly she stopped paying everyone.
Ptr-hun disappeared a few weeks later. She scammed thousands of members on ptr-hun and her other sites.
This wass not her first, second or even third scam.

This time round she has 3c clicks to get everyone in and she has a great $20 payout.  With a payout like that it will take the average member a long time to reach payout and most will never reach it.
all the time Erika will be getting rich from those members buying referals and upgrades. Once too many people reach payout she will disappear again :'(

DO NOT JOIN, DO NOT INVEST.  THIS IS A SCAM OWNER WITH A SCAM SITE

Hi Sabbie,
Ivy asked for proof that Buxone is owned by the same people as ptr-hun. I know you posted the info in the ibux forum but that is gone now. Anyway that we can show to her.

Thanks.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2008, 02:43:14 AM »
hi andria i dont think the proof is necessary anymore, i just saw erikas idiot mod made a really long post 'over there' about how wonderful and honest dear erika is. she was the victim in all of this.  Poor Erika :D
She confessed to him so he seems to think that makes everything all right :'(

now she says she had paypal problems.  ??? ???
he says its not a scam because he invested $45 and got paid $100 ???
he thinks everyone deserves a second chance ???

HOW STUPID CAN A PERSON BE? who is he? mr erika?  This noob has not met many scammers in his life. Erika is probably the first :'(
2 weeks ago he posted at gpf to complain about the site disappearing without a trace. how quickly things change.

Ptr-hun disappeared in september/october.  Paypal problems did not start until much later.

did her internet get disconnected along with  her paypal? Why didn't she post in her forum or send out one of her many emails before she disappeared. She stopped paying weeks before she disappeared. She had plenty of time for an explanation.
Every other site that disappeared without a word because of paypal problems got scamlisted. What would make her special?

For the first few months she used to pay people on ptr hun.  No different to what she is doing this time.
It's great for him he made a profit on his $45 but it is really sad he is luring  innocent victims into a scam site just so he can make a profit.  His referals probably don't speak to her and don't know she is a scammer and they will invest and lose when she disappears again.

He says doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?
I would like to know second chance at what??? Scamming everybody all over again???????

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2008, 12:42:34 AM »
Wow!  :o

Excellent account, Sabbie.  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2008, 08:06:50 PM »
thanks BRL   ;D

Erika is sort of a hobby of mine, i can talk about her for hours ;)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2008, 10:35:35 PM »
thanks BRL   ;D

Erika is sort of a hobby of mine, i can talk about her for hours ;)

Sabbie's "Tales of the Hun"

Bestseller for sure.

• Thank You
Ivy loses her mind
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2008, 09:23:51 AM »
Ivy seems to have completely lost her mind.

she spoke to erika and agrees erika seems very nice ??? ??? ???
i spoke to erika a lot last year and she did seem very nice
she still scammed everyone

how can ivy support a scammer ??? ???
does she not realize all the noobs over there will follow her onto that scam site??
they will invest their money and they will lose it all and it will be ivy's fault just as much as erika's :'(

IVY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THOSE NOOBS BEING SCAMMED YET AGAIN :'( :'(

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »
Erika's monkey isn't too sure anymore.  :D :D :D  he was quite sure it wasn't a scam when he dragged all his poor refs into this mess, now he says he doen't want to be associated with the scam if it ends up closing????? he is just a simple moderator??

Quote from: 'Jwill1049' date='Apr 7 2008, 02:20 AM' post='4929786'
i just dont want to be associated with the site if it ends up closing...i just simply moderate the forum...and yes i have actually been paid 5 times now...scam to some because she used to own ptr-hun and they shut down...so people think the same for this one...if it happens it happens i cant say one way or another...but she pays me on time everytime ive requested...

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2008, 04:59:41 PM »
i just dont want to be associated with the site if it ends up closing...i just simply moderate the forum...and yes i have actually been paid 5 times now...scam to some because she used to own ptr-hun and they shut down...so people think the same for this one...if it happens it happens i cant say one way or another...but she pays me on time everytime ive requested...

There's just one thing I personally hate more than a scam: the f*****g mods that write on their forums, and the way they defend the schemes, even knowing they don't know a s**t: they just know what they are told.

Oh, and by the way, PTR-Hun was not Erika's only scam...  ::)

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2008, 10:51:10 AM »
Erika's monkey isn't too sure anymore.  :D :D :D  he was quite sure it wasn't a scam when he dragged all his poor refs into this mess, now he says he doen't want to be associated with the scam if it ends up closing????? he is just a simple moderator??

Ok first of all stop bashing me, yes i admin the damn forum, many regular members like me and you do so...
2nd i was unaware the site was run by the same erika who ran ptr-hun...i know this now...whatever happened with ptr-hun has nothing to do with me....i simply joined a program "buxone" and started promoting...im sorry to hear you all got scammed and she erks your nerves so much...but honestly this crap has nothing to do with me...you should be taking all this up with erika...not bashing her forum admin calling me a damn monkey...i havent said a word about you, nor do i plan to, but i am here to defend myself on this issue...buxone has paid me 6 times now, whether or not ptr-hun was a scam has nothing to do with my standing in buxone, im a member, i will remain a member and keep getting my payments, id be retarded to just quit now and lose 736 referrals and almost daily payouts, who would honestly leave that?...if i had known all this before i ever joined buxone and promoted and bought referrals, there is no way in hell i would have done so!! Does any of this make sense? I simply want to clear my name because i am in no way other than moderating her forum, related to buxone.com, and yes i defended her till no end for a loooong time because no one could prove to me she had scammed all they knew was that she closed ptr-hun with no notice and no reasons for doing so, so i simply asked for the proof...is there anything wrong with that?...i just found it hard to believe that someone who has paid me on time everytime, as well as my friends, would scam me out of money...which she has yet do to...when that day comes i will be the first to admit i was wrong...and yes i know ptr-hun wasnt the only site she closed down i know of sixdollar.info as well now...and as for that yes it seems she scammed many people, still has nothing to do with me...so please....please...stop bashing me...

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2008, 02:29:27 PM »
...which she has yet do to...when that day comes i will be the first to admit i was wrong...

Wont take long, we will be waiting for you :D

yes it seems she scammed many people,

FINALLY!!!! thanks for that ;D

still has nothing to do with me...so please....please...stop bashing me...

i must be reading you wrong?  NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU??  are you not her forum admin?  are you warning people??  haven't seen you do a thing about getting rid of the scam yet ::)