Author Topic: REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE  (Read 7271 times)

• StalkingButler the III

REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE
« on: March 17, 2008, 06:29:09 AM »
ALL USA RESIDENTS!! WE STRONGLY URGE YOU TO SIGN UP WITH REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE

SOON NO ONE WILL SUPPORT PAYPAL ANY LONGER.

THE ENTIRE INDUSTRY HAS CHANGED TO DIFFERENT PROCESSORS AND PAYPAL FUNDS ARE VERY SCARCE THESE DAYS

REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE IS 1000 TIMES BETTER THAN PAYPAL AND WE CAN USE THE PROCESSOR ANY WAY WE LIKE. THERE ARE NO RULES WHAT WE USE THE ACCOUNT FOR. ALSO NO FEES!!

ONE CONDITION : MUST BE 18 AS THEY WANT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

SO ALL YOU LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS,....YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLOIT THIS SYSTEM.... ;D ;D ;D

BYE BYE KIDDYS

;D

please see this thread for a great exchange for signing up with revolutionmoneyexchange.

http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=365.0
« Last Edit: March 17, 2008, 06:30:46 AM by Stalky »

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:37:50 AM »
ONE CONDITION : MUST BE 18 AS THEY WANT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

SO ALL YOU LITTLE BOYS AND GIRLS,....YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO EXPLOIT THIS SYSTEM.... ;D ;D ;D

BYE BYE KIDDYS

It's time for children to look for other amusements

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 02:15:04 PM »
Yes, I love that there are no fees and that it's tied directly to your checking account.

As you stated, the background check that they perform on social security numbers cannot be exploited.  I wish that more online payment processors and other financial institutions would perform this due diligence.

There are international Know Your Client (KYC) regulations that more companies are complying with.  It will reveal information if the clients or its entities are proven to be involved with illegal activities like trade of arms and/or narcotic substances, terrorist acts, and financial crimes.

I personally think that PTC scams should be a subdivision of the financial crimes category ... investigate the hell out of these swindlers! >:(  ;D  8)

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »
Sound really nice though ill have to wait to join it till the time i turn 19 since then i plan on moving to a foreign country USA is a possibility if they got good medicals. 

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2008, 02:47:33 AM »
Sound really nice though ill have to wait to join it till the time i turn 19 since then i plan on moving to a foreign country USA is a possibility if they got good medicals. 

i am going to call these people again tomorrow and ask if they do plan on expanding to other countries and how soon if possible.

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2008, 10:18:52 AM »
That would really be cool if they did, they will become the first payment processorto actually support Pakistan.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • BANNED!!
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2008, 07:11:53 PM »
sounds like a good idea but i am in france and do not have a social security due to my location

anyhow glad to see the industry is finding a method to stop cheaters

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 03:31:14 PM »
Yes, I love that there are no fees and that it's tied directly to your checking account.

As you stated, the background check that they perform on social security numbers cannot be exploited.  I wish that more online payment processors and other financial institutions would perform this due diligence.

There are international Know Your Client (KYC) regulations that more companies are complying with.  It will reveal information if the clients or its entities are proven to be involved with illegal activities like trade of arms and/or narcotic substances, terrorist acts, and financial crimes.

I personally think that PTC scams should be a subdivision of the financial crimes category ... investigate the hell out of these swindlers! >:(  ;D  8)

yes i simply cannot understand how and why paypal does not ask for peoples social security number or other identification (for other country members )...this would stop so much scamming and abuse of payment processors if they were to implement this system.... >:( >:(

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2008, 02:17:19 PM »
revolutionmoneyexchange has now implemented referral buttons and seller buttons for us to use YAY!

USA residents you should join before april 15th to get your free $25  ::) after that they are discontinuing the bonus! you all are missing out big time! no restrictions! no fees!

• Thank You
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2008, 11:12:51 PM »
its for US members only ? :/

i can't register there ×_×

advertise here