Author Topic: REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE  (Read 7272 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 21
Re: REVOLUTIONMONEYEXCHANGE
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 12:32:24 PM »
Their customer service is great, except when it comes time to "verify your identity."  I swear, I've sent them the same document about 4 times since I first opened my account.  I just sent it again two minutes ago and I'm still feeling like this: ^%!@#

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 01:04:45 PM »
Their customer service is great, except when it comes time to "verify your identity."  I swear, I've sent them the same document about 4 times since I first opened my account.  I just sent it again two minutes ago and I'm still feeling like this: ^%!@#

verify your identity? what the heck r u talking about ??? if you add a bank account your verified.......  ???

theres no sending them documents  ??? ???

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 03:16:15 PM »

verify your identity? what the heck r u talking about ??? if you add a bank account your verified.......  ???

theres no sending them documents  ??? ???
yeah only add bank account. this is not alertpay

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 10:38:28 PM »
Revolution MoneyExchange accountholders probably received a letter in the mail recently ... I received one yesterday.  It describes the impending feature of a MoneyExchange RevolutionCard that's linked to your MoneyExchange account.  In addition, there is another sheet that outlines an important notice of change in terms.  The contents of the letter are shown below.

May 27, 2008

Dear <insert name here>:

We hope you're using and enjoying your Revolution MoneyExchange account!  Summer is a great time to try new things, and MoneyExchange is there to help you send and receive money between accountholders with no charges or fees.  And coming soon:  a MoneyExchange RevolutionCard linked to your MoneyExchange account. 

In connection with the introduction of the MoneyExchange Card, we've updated the terms and conditions of our Accountholder Agreement.  A summary of these changes are enclosed for your review.  These changes will take effect June 30, 2008.

You can also check out the updated Revolution MoneyExchange Accountholder Agreement online anytime by logging in at www.revolutionmoneyexchange.com and clicking on "Accountholder Agreement."

A MoneyExchange Card gives you easy access to your available MoneyExchange funds for:
  • Purchases at nearly 150,000 store locations.
  • Cash withdrawals at select ATMs nationwide.*
  • Cash back at participating merchants without a fee.**

There's no charge to get or activate a MoneyExchange Card, so keep your eyes open for more details and information on how you can take advantage of this great new feature.

If you have any questions about the MoneyExchange RevolutionCard or the changes to the Accountholder Agreement, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-794-9071.

Sincerely,

Revolution Money Team

*Fees apply for cash withdrawals and balance inquiries at ATMs.  Please refer to your updated Accountholder Agreement for details.

**Terms and conditions for cash back at participating retailers may vary and may require a qualifying purchase.  Check with the retailer for details.

Account issued by First Bank & Trust, Brookings, SD Member FDIC

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 11:06:55 PM »
yep and i was very happy to receive this piece of mail  ;D

advertise here