Author Topic: Favourite Script?  (Read 1753 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Favourite Script?
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:27:20 PM »
Just wondering what you think is the best PTC script available, regardless of price. I'm not talking about paying someone to make a new script, I mean something that's already out there for people to buy. I've heard a lot about Bux Host, but not all of it good.

I'd appreciate your views.

Thanks.

• Daily Clicker
  • Thank You
Re: Favourite Script?
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 06:34:13 PM »
I think Bux Host is better than anything else I have seen. Easy to find minimum payout, refferal click value, how much you can earn every day from the site, payment proof and so on.

Many of the other scripts is confusing and finding information about the site can be hard.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 08:47:31 PM »
I think Bux Host is better than anything else I have seen. Easy to find minimum payout, refferal click value, how much you can earn every day from the site, payment proof and so on.
Well, I cannot. Unless AFTER registering.
So I don't even bother to register, once they usually have short life.
For Auroras, the only problem is to find the referral % value. Even AFTER registering, sometimes you don't find at all.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
    • Earnings area
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 12:49:11 AM »
From the admin or user's side?

Surely i can deny aurora (not the admin here  :P) and the next gen (buxhost) from both sides but for different reasons. Aurora has a lot of backdoors and loopholes and i also don't like it as a user (neither i can find the % ref click easily  ;D). The next gen lacks of customization. So you run a site like few hundred or thousands others in the same timing.

So what it remains is clixscript, gen4, ptc evolution, zeus/nTen.

The clixscript is the newest out of the 4 and the only extra that carries is the offer add-on. After neobux implementation i don't know how effective this addon will be for both sides though. I like their advertisement panel. Provides geo-targeting for every exposure and automatic approval..

To be honest i had a preference toward zeus no matter the scams that used to use this script. Now it's obsolete but the nTen it's something like ZeusV2. I have started liking gen4 after hamza's withdrawal, it's more stable and bug-free right now. The ptcEvolution script has the grid and the PTSUs as extra (gen4 also has it) and its code is not editable.

for the Buxya and mybux.co script i don't want to make any comment because are not sold at any official portal.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:53:19 AM »
Well, I cannot. Unless AFTER registering.

Then you've just managed to only find the ones that have been put into complete lockdown mode by the admin.
NextGen has so many customizations available, that I'm sure your average 15-yo Indian scammer who runs them, is not even aware of what the script is capable of.
Also the dbagging of many admins with not presenting accurate data correctly (e.g., the membership data on the first page, or via link to it) cannot really be blamed on the script - nor their failrate.

So I'd also say NextGen, since it is customizable yet it provides nice basic design of fuctions that just get straight to the point.

advertise here