Author Topic: bigmoneyptc scam is gptnetworks scam  (Read 5383 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
bigmoneyptc scam is gptnetworks scam
« on: May 16, 2009, 05:47:40 PM »
http://bigmoneyptc.com

bigmoneyptc scam also belongs to gptnetworks scam

do not join, you will not be paid.   

actually they even bother to say its a shares site anymore,  they just say values are 'subject to change'  :D :D

Payouts
You can request payment with your account balance has reached $100. Payments are made via PayPal or Alertpay only. Payment waiting time is 60 business day(s). All earnings listed and/or represented by Bigmoneyptc.com are estimated value(s), actual value(s) subject to change with or without notice.

thanks to thomas at gptboycott for this one,
am i the only person to  wonder why willj allows all marks scams on ems, does he think its good for his members to get scammed all the time or is there another reason  :D
it would be so easy to put an end to gptnetworks scam if they werent being promoted

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 06:01:18 PM by Sabbie »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
Re: bigmoneyptc scam is gptnetworks scam
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 07:49:27 PM »

am i the only person to  wonder why willj allows all marks scams on ems, does he think its good for his members to get scammed all the time or is there another reason  :D
it would be so easy to put an end to gptnetworks scam if they werent being promoted

Where exactly on EMS is this site being promoted? I could only find one post in the downline builder and it has been locked?

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »

Where exactly on EMS is this site being promoted? I could only find one post in the downline builder and it has been locked?

where do i say THIS site?  i said all marks sites,  meaning all GPTnetworks sites

you allow all of them in the ref exchange and downline builder.  that is all but this one, it suddenly got locked. :D  it was not locked when i checked yesterday

you even joined valuebux through your downline builder.......
im sure you get tons of refs through your forum and your sites and valuebux is paying for now but what about all those people who are not best friends with mark and mike?  dont you care that they all get scammed AGAIN!!! most of them wont even reach payout 

so why not lock every single scamnetworks site?

lets put an end to gptnetworks?  or do you some mysterious reason to want to keep them alive? ???

btw i thought it would be fun to signup on valuebux just to be a totally inactive member.  you used northowl when you signed up so i thought i could be you but your willj  account is already being used.  dups? somebody else having fun?  something else? :D :D :D

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2009, 10:39:27 PM »

where do i say THIS site?  i said all marks sites,  meaning all GPTnetworks sites

you allow all of them in the ref exchange and downline builder.  that is all but this one, it suddenly got locked. :D  it was not locked when i checked yesterday

you even joined valuebux scam through your downline builder.......
im sure you get tons of refs through your forum and your sites and valuebux scam is paying for now but what about all those people who are not best friends with mark and mike?  dont you care that they all get scammed AGAIN!!! most of them wont even reach payout 

so why not lock every single scamnetworks site?

lets put an end to gptnetworks?  or do you some mysterious reason to want to keep them alive? ???

btw i thought it would be fun to signup on valuebux scam just to be a totally inactive member.  you used northowl when you signed up so i thought i could be you but your willj  account is already being used.  dups? somebody else having fun?  something else? :D :D :D

Yup I joined it in the referral builder but when I realized there was a direct referral limit there is no point to promote it or be active.

As for the username "willj" being taken, that is a flat out lie because I just went to the register page and entered "willj" and pushed register and there is no error with the username, so it is obviously available and you are lying like usual.

Im not going to sit there and police the downline builder on EMS, im sorry if you call that "promoting" peoples sites.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2009, 11:24:01 PM »
Yup I joined it in the referral builder but when I realized there was a direct referral limit there is no point to promote it or be active.

As for the username "willj" being taken, that is a flat out lie because I just went to the register page and entered "willj" and pushed register and there is no error with the username, so it is obviously available and you are lying like usual.

Im not going to sit there and police the downline builder on EMS, im sorry if you call that "promoting" peoples sites.

now will, you know i never lie or post anything i can't prove. you see, i have no reason to lie. i'm not the scammer
if i didnt need the proof  i would post a lot more, wouldnt i?

willj probably wasnt taken but then that not your username is it? your username has always been willj778 and thats taken:D

no i didnt really expect you to police the downline builder,  but then why did you suddenly lock the bigmoneyptc downline builder yesterday?
its much more lucrative to you to leave it open. :'( :'( :'(

and now i agree with papaimark,  you can go back to your own forum and stay there.   
post whatever bullshit about me that you want.  i really dont care what scammers have to say, im getting quite used to the abuse ;D ;D

goodbye

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 05:29:18 PM »

Fake Payout proof on this one too, they must like our members, congrats your all rich NOT!!! :D :D

bcat7ptc   Alertpay   $1006.00   May/31/2009

krokon   Alertpay   $1009.50   May/28/2009

dfurr12   Alertpay   $1002.00   May/27/2009

redlog   Paypal   $1000.50   May/24/2009

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 06:55:59 AM »
this site same with richptc also scam?? ??? ???

• Thank You
EMS funnies
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2009, 10:02:10 PM »
The funnies on EMS ;D

hi william, i just thought i might as well post this here cause i'm sure you check for updates ;D ;D

Im not going to sit there and police the downline builder on EMS
i guess you changed your mind about policing the downline builder?  seems you don't allow any buxhost sites.
Rules | Don't Post Sites Using Free Domain/Hosting/Buxhost

not only do you still allow your scammer friends gptnetworks, clixncash and lola/maderite/anmlwalkr.   you even throw their sites in suspect and then apologize to them,  telling them its only temporary  :D
I got the Talkptc nuts breathing down my neck, sorry John. Once its stable and paying im sure we can move it out.

i'm so glad us Talkptc nuts still manage to influence how you run your forum
Do you think i could apply to be mod or maybe even admin,  seems your missing a few of those ;D ;D

congrats on the wise decision albs and origin ;D

Have you told makingendsmeet exactly who clixncash is?  does she know he is your scammer friend JJ? 
you should at least tell her the truth  :'( :'(
Looks the same  as  ,  1dollarPtc,  2dollarPtc,  chinawelcomePtc ,  and a few others... they are  %%%% sites ....

advertise here