Author Topic: Offering a free trial...  (Read 50455 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Offering a free trial...
« on: January 01, 2009, 10:46:18 PM »
Get a $5 free trial to advertise on my new PTC site. If interested, just sign up as an advertiser. During registration, you will be asked about membership status. You MUST select advertiser. After registration, send me a PM and I will give you a promo code that will put $5 in your account. Once you set up your ad, select 'internal funds' to pay. Your ad will not be visible to anyone until there are 100 advertiser accounts.

Any site is accepted. If you plan on advertising a PTC/PTR site with a referral link, promo codes are limited. If you are the owner of a site that already has thousands of members, you cannot take part in this offer.

91 promo codes available!

www.holla4dollas.com
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 09:38:35 PM by TheStar »

• Thank You
Re: Offering a free trial...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 08:00:48 AM »
Get a $10 free trial to advertise on my new PTC site. If interested, just sign up as an advertiser. During registration, you will be asked about membership status. You MUST select advertiser. After registration, send me a PM and I will give you a promo code that will put $10 in your account. Once you set up your ad, select 'internal funds' to pay. Your ad will not be visible to anyone until there are 100 advertiser accounts.

Any site is accepted. If you plan on advertising a PTC/PTR site with a referral link, promo codes are limited. If you are the owner of a site that already has thousands of members, you cannot take part in this offer.

96 promo codes available!

www.holla4dollas.com

how about if it only has 1 thousand=]

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 12:13:48 PM »
 :D

That's fine  :)

Okay, more specifically, if you are a site owner with 5000 or more members, you cannot take part in this offer.

• Thank You
  • It's a long way to the top!
  • Referrals: 1
    • Stiffyklix.info
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 02:40:16 AM »
Well you only have 39 members and only a % of those are active. So that means that us owner/admins should wait until you get more members... ;) but it seem like a good deal, and you are ads only right?

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2009, 09:21:39 PM »
hmm did u change layout? looks nice

• pplinx.com
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2009, 10:52:01 PM »
should add some colour around registration text so that peple can find it more easy :p

advertise here