Author Topic: Idsoption - 0.012 BTC Sign-up Bonus - FREE  (Read 1509 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 7
  • Referrals: 1
Idsoption - 0.012 BTC Sign-up Bonus - FREE
« on: October 09, 2015, 09:44:10 AM »

What is IDS B2B?

IDS B2B serves a bitcoin binary option trading platform that offers a wide range of unique features to make it easier for traders to manage their risk and set the terms of the trade. Traders can trade bitcoin binary options on Currency pair, Index, Commodities 24hours a day. IDS B2B offers a reliable, quick, and simple way to play with your bitcoins.

How do I get started?

Enter ID and Password what do you want and log on. We serve 0.002BTC first so that you can practice with real bitcoins on trading page. In case of verifying your email 0.01BTC will be credited additionally.

How do I trade binary options?

Step1

Login and send bitcoin from your wallet address to our specified wallet address. You can comfirm your bitcoin on balance instantly.
        Step2

Choose products . For your first trade it is best to choose an product that you are familiar with.
        Step3

Select the expire time(when the option ends)
        Step4

Enter a bitcoin to invest.
        Step5

Click “UP” button if you think that the price will be above the current level at the expiry level.
        Click “DOWN” button if you think that the price will be below the current level at the expiry level.

What is the expiry time?

The expiry time is the predetermined time when the options contract closes or expires. IDS B2B list of available expiry time is displayed in the trading platform. Pressing on the settings button will open a list of all our expiry time. You will find expiry time likes M1 ,M3, M5, M10, M15, M30, H1, H4, H24. If you have an order by selecting H24 ahead of the weekend, what you need to know exactly, it will be executed by closing price on Friday even though there are remaining time. The following trading hour and payout apply to according to the products; They may be subject to change at our discretion.

How can I make deposit bitcoin?

Go to the trading page and click the “Deposit” button. You will see IDS B2B’s wallet address or bar code. To send bitcoin Login into your bitcoin wallet online using your mobile phone or PC and scan or copy and paste the address. Any BTC amount sent to IDS B2B’s wallet address will be automatically deposited into your balance. In most cases the deposit will be instant but in some cases it can take up to 30minutes.

How can I make withdrawal?

Go to the trading page and click the “withdrawal” button. But the minimum amount for withdrawal is more than 0.1BTC and the maximum withdrawal amount is limited 20.0 BTC per day. You have to wait for six confirmations to withdraw bitcoin. Usually, It takes about 1hour to confirm transactions. You shall be aware that for technical reasons there can be delay between bitcoin transaction.

Is there any bitcoin transaction fee for each trade?

There is no transaction fee for binary option trading. When you withdraw bitcoins into your account, however, all the payback amount will be sent with miner’s fee deducted(about 0.0001~0.0002 BTC).

What is the Minimum and Maximum investment amount?

The amount of the minimum investment is 0.002 BTC and maximum 1.0 BTC.

What hours can I trade with IDS B2B?

At IDS B2B, traders can access their accounts 24hr although trading activity depends on the specific trading hours of the product in question. For further details on the trading hours of all products offered by IDS B2B.

REGISTER HERE LINK JOIN
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 07:55:52 PM by wiiconsol »