Author Topic: Banner ads  (Read 3343 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
Banner ads
« on: June 28, 2008, 05:11:02 PM »
banners and featured banners dont get clicked fast because theirs lots of peoples banners on the site, banners are a long lasting advertisement, and the best thing to do is make multiple entries with the same links and banner images, thus meaning your banner will get viewed more times. banner ads are not paid links, they are shown in the surf ads bar on clixncash.

this is how to create a successful banner campaign

example:

what alot of people dont realize about banner camapigns is that on sites where banner is also shown on homepage or other spots of the site, is that other people from other sites also will see them, they dont necessarily have to be a member of the site you put the banner ad on, because people are promoting the site you bought banners on other sites as well.,..so banners have the ability to reach more and more people from different sites actually, but its not like your going to get 300 clicks in one day on 1 banner.

i have some banner campaigns that have been going for half a year almost and are still getting me refs to sites , if you buy bulk banners and flood the site with many , many of the same banner over and over you will have success, remember you are competing with many other advertisers.

P.S. that image up there is barely nothing, i havent even started yet, ive got millions of banner credits on clixncash, that screen there is going to get much longer than that in a few moments, all repeated entries of my site , and a few others i am going to start promoting, many many multiple entries makes your site banner viewed many many more times than anyone elses ;D ;D ;D

Multiple entries of the same url and banners is the key to success with banners
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 05:14:07 PM by stalky »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Banner ads
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 05:13:30 PM »
Thnx stalky for that tip didnt really think about that trick of making more than one banner campiagn for the same site

+1 for stalky ;)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2008, 10:27:30 PM by mjomha »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 05:16:06 PM »
Thnx stalky for that tip didnt really think about that trick of making more than one banner campiagn for the same site

+1 for stakly ;)

thanks mjomha i think we could make this a sticky somewhere about successful advertising tips  ;D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 05:25:49 PM »
totally agree this is one great idea just did it on one of my aurora sites am on ;) ;D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2008, 05:10:43 PM »
stalky why do all aurora site need their click exchange links to be approved? 
i think its really silly i can put whatever i want in the paid links but have to wait for exchange links to be approved. :D

half the admins even forget to check them and the lnks  just sit there :'(

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 08:20:10 PM »
stalky why do all aurora site need their click exchange links to be approved? 
i think its really silly i can put whatever i want in the paid links but have to wait for exchange links to be approved. :D

half the admins even forget to check them and the lnks  just sit there :'(

reason is because paid links you still have to buy, and also an admin can browse through his links very easily and check the paid links if they want, trusdt me i would never set click exchange to automatic approval becasue i know the facts about people that use them >:( click exchange is highly abused mostly by the o-iframe and virus and spyware promoters >:(

click exchnage are very very cheap and have no real true value

link credits cost money

which would you rather lose your credits on if you get caught promoting 0-iframes?  ;D

i hope this sort of answers the question ;D

advertise here