Author Topic: Triplebux  (Read 9634 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Re: Watchout for Triplebux
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2008, 10:09:31 PM »
where have i heard this before ??? ???
too bad if you already waited 30 days you can just go wait another 30 or 60 day :D

Quote from: spiky
NOTE: If you had one pending payment request and now it doesn't appear you need to make the request again.
We have just updated our system for payouts in order to get all payments with the corrected priority. (Premium members, Standard members)

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »
where have i heard this before ??? ???
too bad if you already waited 30 days you can just go wait another 30 or 60 day :D

Quote from: spiky
NOTE: If you had one pending payment request and now it doesn't appear you need to make the request again.
We have just updated our system for payouts in order to get all payments with the corrected priority. (Premium members, Standard members)

Sounds like ronnie  :D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2008, 03:35:50 PM »
our proof is our knowledge of the past  ;)

as well as other sources that we dont disclose to the public

we do not care if you do not agree with us, we are simply stating facts from proven underground methods and investigations.

triplebux = eagleclicknet    ;) ;) ;)

Most of times you are right, people who have been doing PTC for a while know that, and I suggest new users to take Stalky's words in consideration.

About sources and ways to find out certain things, I must agree: if you give detailed explanations about how you got a proof, most of the scammers will not make such a mistake again next time... Which means it's not only the members who are learning about it, the PTC scamdustry owners will also know what should not be done in order to keep themselves hidden.

;)

• Thank You
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2008, 05:06:10 PM »
your both right, there used to be a time you could pick out most of the scammers without a problem

now we really have to dig deep to find them and sometime we just have to wait for them to make a mistake.

i wont post too much information on any forum anymore :D

• Thank You
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2008, 04:47:28 PM »
The birdy flew again :D :D

Forum is a mess. full of people complaining about stats, payouts, referals, fake payout proof.

Admin logged in 2 days ago but hasnt bothered to reply to a single post in over a week. :'( :'(

i am quite sure he made off with thousands but because he recently decided to change to GGepay a small part of what he made is stuck in GGepay

GGepay will want to prove how honest he is :'(  so if they are lucky some of the people who lost their investment might get some of it back before GG disappears too :D

advertise here