Author Topic: minbux.com  (Read 6179 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
Re: minbux.com
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2008, 11:29:46 PM »
Dear sabbie

if you want more info and react other menber please read :

As said, I can answer all questions you have

Minbux is really our first bux, open march 20 2008, we have buy minbux(he was existing before but ha was closed)

So I wait your question  :)

edit: we will not link to that website :'(
no you need to be straight with us, using poor English is not an excuse, we are not childern we can get any info we like on any website. So either be straight with us or this site will be listed in the sites to stay away from.

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 11:38:02 PM »
Yes i'm based in belgium, you can scan my ip adress if you want, I'm trust

the information you give is to the first owner who have register the ndd , I didn't know he was the admin 1bux, thanks to the info

he has register the domain name the 2007-10-27 and the info you give it's the info he has register, after there was a second admin, and after we have buy minbux march 9 2008

So how can I proove you I'm not the same admin ? we have really buy minbux to other owner march 9 2008

Regards

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 11:42:15 PM by minbuxadmin »

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2008, 02:42:29 AM »
First i'm not the same owner that 1bux, I don't know where you are find this info (please give me the link where you are read this), It's totally false

http://whois.domaintools.com/minbux.com

http://whois.domaintools.com/1bux.org

::)

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2008, 09:44:00 AM »
The only thing what proove your link, is that the first owner was the same owner that 1bux, Yes ok, I have understand

But As said since the start, We have BUY minbux, with hosting, domains.... so It's normal that the domain' name war register with other name as me, He was register last year, 6 months ago!!!

So, If you don't trust me, ok no problem, but you think known all, and you know nothing, Sorry if i 'm nervous, but I'm not the same owner that 1bux and Minbux is really my first PTC, open March 20 2008, so please don't associate minbux to 1bux or ???
As said before you can scan my ip you will know where, And you will see I'm based in belgium, as I said

Regards

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2008, 12:02:53 PM »
i am sorry but when you buy a site you get the domain transfered to you, it is your own fault if you do not change the info on the domain, until the info is updated we will be forced to believe you are leading us astray

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2008, 11:29:17 PM »
We have buy only website and hosting, but we haven't access to the ndd, so We can't change the info whois,  I try to contact the first owner to resolve this problem and change the info (but as said precedently, We are the third owners, so I have contact  owner which we have buy minbux (second owner) to he contact first owner (1bux admin apparently)

Thanks to this information and sorry to my first reaction  :-[, but I hope you understant the situation for us

Regards Minbux admin (john lever)

• Thank You
    • http://vivy-yourmoney.blogspot.com
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2008, 04:34:08 PM »
It is good that they made you (adminminbux) realize this ugly thing: But the approach they used isn't so good. Everyone know this site minbux.com as trusted and good.
feel free and access here 

link removed
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 04:46:44 PM by Aurora »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2008, 04:48:31 PM »
It is good that they made you (adminminbux) realize this ugly thing: But the approach they used isn't so good. Everyone know this site minbux.com as trusted and good.
feel free and access here 

link removed

why would you try to post your link here?

its like blatently ignoring and disrespecting our forum rules and everything that was going on in this thread

vivy IP details

IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]:    89.244.186.240 Copy [Whois]
IP address country:    ip address flag Germany
IP address state:    Baden-Württemberg
IP address city:    Karlsruhe
IP address latitude:    49.004700
IP address longitude:    8.385800
ISP of this IP [?]:    Versatel Nord-Deutschland GmbH
Organization:    Versatel Deutschland
Host of this IP: [?]:    i59F4BAF0.versanet.de [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country:    2008-04-06 18:11

mybuxadmin details

IP address location & IP address info:
IP address [?]:    81.244.64.195 Copy [Whois]
IP address country:    ip address flag Belgium
IP address state:    Hainaut
IP address city:    Tournai
IP address latitude:    50.599998
IP address longitude:    3.383300
ISP of this IP [?]:    Skynet Belgium
Organization:    Skynet Belgium
Host of this IP: [?]:    195.64-244-81.adsl-dyn.isp.belgacom.be [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country:    2008-04-06 18:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 05:16:00 PM by Stalky »

• Thank You
    • http://vivy-yourmoney.blogspot.com
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2008, 06:06:45 PM »
Sorry, I didn't know you don't accept other forums link here. I was only trying to show the genuineness of this minbux.
It is also good to show that I am from Germany and adminminbux is based in Belgium and therefore never know each other and the owner of dead 1bux is based in France.
Adminminbux please try fast and remove that 1bux in your address as you have nothing to do with that owner. I must thank this talkptc for helping to point this out.
Stalky, I met some of your posts in some forums, very solid. Glad to meet you here again. :) :)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2008, 06:11:42 PM »
Sorry, I didn't know you don't accept other forums link here. I was only trying to show the genuineness of this minbux.
It is also good to show that I am from Germany and adminminbux is based in Belgium and therefore never know each other and the owner of dead 1bux is based in France.
Adminminbux please try fast and remove that 1bux in your address as you have nothing to do with that owner. I must thank this talkptc for helping to point this out.
Stalky, I met some of your posts in some forums, very solid. Glad to meet you here again. :) :)

thank you  :) i dont think the owner is up to no good but ya should get info changed, and i thought you had posted the link to website with your referral link i didnt realize you only posted the forum link  ;)