Author Topic: Foxcash out of cash???  (Read 6044 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
Foxcash out of cash???
« on: May 23, 2008, 07:17:24 AM »
i requested payout from Foxcash on april 22, their tos say 10 days, its now more than a month later and i am still waiting......

first my account got hacked, so i sent them a ticket and the problem was solved same day.

i noticed a problem with my payout request, sent them another ticket and didnt get a reply
posted on the forum on may 10th and the mod told me to send a ticket
i replied, been there, done that and the nice new mod said he would look into it.
next day he replied he would contact admin and it would be taken care of.

i waited almost a week before i posted again.  this time admin told me my request disappeared because my account was hacked and he had deleted the request. i had to request again, he would make sure it was paid immediately

i waited another 2 days (may 19th) before i posted again.  this time someone called Kaya?? foxcash admin replied:
This issue is being solved by me!
you will be paid today...

Its now 4 days after kaya's today and i am still waiting.......

it seems everytime i post on the foxcash forum my forum account gets deleted. i had to reregister 2x already. 
so i have given up on the foxcash forum i will post here instead ;D

Opinions please??

is foxcash the next big scam or will i ever get paid ???

• scamsniffer

Re: Foxcash out of cash???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 07:43:37 AM »
Big scam.

Im glad I can say that here, would be banned by now on ptctalk.  ;D

Anyways these 1c bux sites are pretty much all scams. The only way they sustain it is with upgrades and ref purchases. Once they are sold out of refs they have some money but the users are making a tonne more so the money goes back to the members. To pay you they will have to wait till members renew their upgrade, at the moment its their only source of income.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 09:30:18 AM »
hmmm i requested on may 15 still 3 dayz until i get paid, will post here if they pay me on the 15th

every 1 cent site if it doesnt have many sources of income it will stay for a bit then close down cuz no more cash

thats the risk people take when investing in ptc sites or they think all ptc sites will live forever

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 01:22:03 PM »
im sure you can say whatever you like here scamsnifffer ;D as long as your not promoting scam this forum has freedom of speech. ;D ;D

i redirected foxcash to this thread and this is the reply i got from mr noob mod. when are any of these sites going to get mods with a bit more than 2 minutes experience :'( :'(   lately the only thing mods manage to reply is a very simple, read the forum or read the tos.

Quote from: diep;1061
We moved to our new server thats why some posts messed up.

Read forum before go and scream around.

If you thing we are SCAM go ask all members of XClick and FoxCash who paid already.

If you dont like here you can just go away .

I tired of people screaming everytime that a PTC is scam when they getting problems .

it seems he would like me to go away and stop bothering him.  as they are both members of ptctalk maybe he should go chat with mr dishonestbux.  i am sure he could enlighten him, i never go just away :D

stalky next time i even consider joining a site run by someone on ptctalk please shoot me ;D ;D ;D

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 02:12:54 PM »
next time i even consider joining a site run by someone on ptctalk please shoot me ;D ;D ;D

We'll get the guns ready.

My bad ... wrong "guns".   :D  :P

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 02:17:00 PM »
omg now that is just sick..... :D

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 02:39:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 06:39:56 PM »
sick can that freak even walk? look at his veins in his arms wow  :D

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 09:45:29 AM »
24 days and counting...........

admins cant even be bothered to reply any more......
when i posted yesterday there were 5 pages of people complaining about payouts, earning and referals. 
Today there are only 3 pages left ??? ???

it seems i now have to deal with kindergarten noobs instead of admins or mods.   
johnnyblack joined ptctalk kindergarten april 11th introducing himself as 'relatively new' to ptc.  now 5 weeks and 350 spam posts later he has become the ptc expert. 
he must have gotten so much great experience because he joined triplebux, ubux, 4bux goodbux and dicead.  he must be a scam expert by now :D he says foxcash isnt scam so i have to believe him.

he tells me its a great site because he got paid.  So as long as he is being paid who cares about all the 5 disappearing pages of people not being paid :D

foxcash really reminds me a lot of sux.to in the beginning.  fast payout, friendly debs, massive supporters amongst the noobs, great succes stories on the forum. 
The didnt last long the 'hacks and server problems' started and now its 4 month payout, bans and disappearing posts. 
mr noob suggests i should be banned for complaining on the foxcash forum and the posts are already disappearing.
i wonder how long it will take for fox to change his terms to 30 and 60 days payout?

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »
i think this should go directly into all bux sites terms

"you just might be paid someday, but dont get your hopes up"

or how about

"of course we will always pay stupid noobs, theyre the ones who get us more noob members to spend their money with us"

or...

"we originated from PTCTALK,....nuff said..."

advertise here