Author Topic: Neobux.com  (Read 39095 times)

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Neobux.com
« Reply #70 on: February 29, 2016, 02:26:24 PM »
IMO
People who lose money in neo (and they are a lot) are usually  ashamed to confess.
When they realize that lost money, they make a search and find the bots. Too late.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2016, 04:21:25 PM »
@erru9107

You DID invest, and you invested a lot of money for those 10$ you've cashed out till now.
Money doesn't come only in coins and paper, but in TIME as well.
You've lost hundreds and thousands of dollars in time lost in managing bots (exporting this or that daily, browsing, calculating, renting, dismissing, adding....), when you could have done some normal work during all these hundreds of hours, or even learning some new things, while Fernando is laughing while sipping his customized Bloody Bot cocktail in his newly built house in Porto or wherever.

If you gamble, gamble where the real gambling is, where you don't lose that much time. Life is short.  :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
    • Email
« Reply #72 on: March 02, 2016, 12:57:27 PM »
Yes, you are correct when you say I've invested a lot of time. When you add it all up, it is quite a bit. But look at it this way: I've found a way that is actually making me money! The time I spend to manage the RRs is no more then 5 minutes ONLY on the ONE day of the week that I recycle them. The other 6days of the week, it takes LESS then one minute. So, during one week, it takes at the most 11 minutes to manage them. And since I am making money from them, I really don't see it as wasted time. I would spend time on neobux anyway since I'm gathering DRs as well. The RRs is just a small compliment to my account in a whole.

Also, the reason I haven't cashed out more is that I'm also using some of the Pure Profit for advertising other sites and programs.

I will keep going with my RRs and even with quite a big drop in AVG, in one years time I could possibly earn 5x more from my RRs somply due to the big number of them. And I mean, 11 minutes AT THE MOST during a full week, it's not that much time to spend. I'm earning more then I would by simply viewing ads for the same time.

• Author/Writer of JamesWafu.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 161
    • YSense Survey Review
« Reply #73 on: March 03, 2016, 07:20:44 PM »
Extending your rented referrals to 240 days is the best way to make a profit from Neobux.

The issue is, it's too expensive. But I totally agree that you can make a profit from them through this method.

Good Strategy erru9107!  :-bd

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2016, 11:28:00 PM »
It is expensive to extend for 240 days, that's the reason I put the daily cost into my rental balance every single day. That way, I always have enough to extend when the time comes.

• Thank You
    • Attn : My Muslim Friends > Don't Forget ALLAH
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2016, 06:54:17 AM »
To haters neobux admin is a son of a bit*h, f*cking liar, scumbag, cheater & the king of scammer...... >:)
BUT to loyal fans & followers.... neobux admin is  an :angel: & a honest, down-to-earth personality...... Neobux, The Great King Of PTCs! :-bd

• Site Owner
  • Thank You
    • InAdBus
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2016, 08:51:34 PM »
Hello everybody,

I have noticed that Neobux is one of most stable ptc programs since 2008
But don't rent referals there its a lost of money!

I hope I have participated in this thread, Thanks !

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2016, 12:38:57 AM »
It's absolutely NOT a loss of money to rent refs as long as you know how to manage them.

• Author/Writer of JamesWafu.com
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3
  • Referrals: 161
    • YSense Survey Review
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2016, 09:09:25 PM »
It's absolutely NOT a loss of money to rent refs as long as you know how to manage them.

Point taken erru9107 :)

To make it simple, it's not about how many referrals you rent, but how many referrals you can extend to 240 days.

If you have money to invest, then go ahead and upgrade your membership to Golden. Rent 100 referrals and extend them to 240 days.
With effective recycling of inactive RRs, it will surely be pure profit.  :-bd

• Thank You
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2016, 03:16:10 PM »
Neobux still is the best PTC site. Rented refs are not so active, but if you have a lot of money to invest to renew refs for 240 it's worth a lot.

Even if you don't have money to invest you can earn completing tasks and offers. Or maybe you can earn a free golden membership like me.

advertise here