Author Topic: Scarlet-clicks.info 3 Years+ Online![87,000 Members]  (Read 19015 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Scarlet-clicks.info 2 Years+ Online!!Weekly Contests!!
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2011, 03:30:23 PM »
:)
Hi,I'm a new member of Scarlet-clicks..Hope to make some $ from this site ;D ;D

Hello and Welcome :)
I hope you make some good money too ;)

• Thank You
Re: Scarlet-clicks.info 2 Years+ Online!!Weekly Contests!!
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2012, 02:18:59 PM »
Hello,

We are now ready to introduce you 2 new premium memberships that might be better for your needs.
The first one is called "Starter" and it is perfect for someone with not a lot of referrals.The price is only 2$ per month!

The second one is called "Ultimate" and it is for those that had built a big downline and want to earn even more from their referrals because it is the only membership that has 150% referrals earnings!!Also you earn 10% of what your referral buy!Which means that if your referral buys a Yearly premium membership that costs 50$ you will earn 5$ by doing nothing.This counts on every purchase your referral does.
The price of the "Ultimate" membership is 10$ per month but with these benefits and with a good downline you could earn a lot $ per day.

Best regards,
Scarlet-clicks Support

P.s : We can not guarantee about the profit that you will have because it only depends on you and how active your referrals are.That is why we advise all our members to get referrals before they upgrade their accounts!

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Re: Scarlet-clicks.info 3 Years+ Online![87,000 Members]
« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2016, 06:42:01 AM »
Error MySQL DB Conection
Please contact to site administrator.   :o :o

• Feel free to connect with me
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Veteran Paid to Click Member and Affiliate
  • Referrals: 2
    • Ryan's Paid to Click reviews site
Re: Scarlet-clicks.info 3 Years+ Online![87,000 Members]
« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2016, 07:56:05 AM »
I am having the same problem.  Not sure what is going on there.  Interestingly, the sister site, GPT Planet is active. 

• Thank You
Strategy Legit PTC
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2017, 10:18:29 PM »
register 
https://www.scarlet-clicks.info/?ref=speedtuning90

Can you earn money from Scarlet-Clicks?
Yes you can! You just need to Sign up with Scarlet-Clicks, login to your account and click ads. Easy, right?

How to get paid?
You will be paid through electronic cashouts. You can choose any of the following: PayPal, Payza and Perfect Money.

Can I Join Scarlet-Clicks?
Everyone can join Scarlet-Clicks, no country restrictions.

Is it free to join?
Yes sir. No hidden charges! :D.

How much can I earn from Scarlet-Clicks?
It depends how many Ads and tasks are available, but you should have at least $0.02 earnings per day from viewing ads.

Alright, let’s head over to our Scarlet-Clicks Review

SCARLET-CLICKS REVIEW

Scarlet-Clicks Review

What you will see from this Review is a brief background of Scarlet-Clicks, Pros and Cons of their website and their money making programs.

Scarlet-Clicks has been online for almost 7 years but they never had an issue paying their members. They are one of the most reliable PTC Site who passed the test of time.

Scarlet-Clicks was launched on April 2009 by their admin Dimitris Kornelatos, he’s the same admin of GPTPlanet. He’s a proven and trusted Admin, and he’s doing great managing those two top PTC Sites at the same time.

join now .. https://www.scarlet-clicks.info/?ref=speedtuning90

advertise here