Author Topic: Suspicious Admin most probably a Scam. Pro-Adbux and HD-Bux  (Read 2223 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
I just recently been a member in pro-adbux and hd-bux. since I trusted this site I upgraded to ultimate to hd-bux. But after a day, I was banned in pro-adbux and when I requested a payout in hd-bux, it stated that it was pending. Their forum is strictly monitored by admin. I think this sites will become a scam. I already filed for a dispute because on my part, it was unfair to just ban you and will not pay you instantly when it is part of their service. New members must be very cautious about this site. I am an honest member and I do not like dishonest PTC.

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: Suspicious Admin most probably a Scam. Pro-Adbux and HD-Bux
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 12:08:54 AM »
To all members of this site. Please tell me more about this. I invested 15$ on this hd-bux because I trusted their main PTC which is pro-adbux. I hope that I get refunded since I am tired of being scam again like the Indian Base PTC site Personabux.Com

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:11:28 AM »
Just a point of view.
salvador83, you should consider to change your mind about giving money to 1¢ buxhost sites. They all will close in 1 to 3 month. Of course, there are few exceptions, maybe 1 in 1000 or less.
Their prices are impracticable, they don´t sell ads. Nobody pays 1 cent to advertise in those sites.
Buxhosts depend on the owner initial investment and members upgrades.

If you wish to invest in buxhosts, wait at least 6 months.
and make the maths carefully before doing it.

Only the smartest members, usually cheaters, earn with buxhost.
They upgrade in the very beginning,
get ten or more refs, don´t matter if real refs or fake refs,
cash out enough to profit, request charge back and leave.

If you are an honest clicker, don´t put money in these sites. You run the risk of profiting in one and losing in 10.

Just a point of view, of course.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 01:35:39 AM »
I guess this would be a big lesson for me. I upgraded because I want to get as much referral as possible so that I  could cash out ASAP in order to upgrade other PTC sites as well. Its not because I am greedy, its because the members are still few so the chances I could get referrals is much higher and it backfire to me. I invested a lot of time and effort to promote this site. I guess I should stick to ptc sites that has a an admin with good reputation. I wish that the admin of hd-bux will refund my investment since they could be now a scam. Forum is filtered by admin plus banning of members. Thank you so much PapaiMark. I learned a lot from you and from my experience.  ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 02:39:43 AM »
This are the evidence that I think would make a member wonder if this admin are honest. First is the unjust ban of my account in pro-adbux.com for no reason at all. Pro-adbux has the same owner of the hd-bux.com. Here is the link: http://i56.tinypic.com/2s76wt3.jpg

Next, the site clearly states that payouts are instant but unfortunately, payouts are pending which clearly violates another rule on their site.
Here is the link stating that the site provide instant payout: http://i51.tinypic.com/30wpn2f.jpg

Lastly, here is the link stating that the payout is pending. http://i52.tinypic.com/flcas7.jpg

All evidence presented are real and factual. The owner of this site is Ericben Amay. I wish that the admin here in this forum would put a category for admin scams.

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 03:05:18 PM »
It has been 3 days that pro-adbux site cannot be assessed through my google chrome. the same goes to alliedbux. I do get tired with bux sites already.

good thing is that i never invest anything, so i only lose my time.

i learnt a lot from the members of this forum. so as a new clicker, i guess to be at the safe side, i should be just clicking and cashout (if i'm lucky enough not to be scammed!). no invest like upgrade or buy/rent referrals.