Author Topic: TheGetPaidToGuide - The guide to earning money online  (Read 2778 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
TheGetPaidToGuide - The guide to earning money online
« on: July 29, 2008, 07:51:02 PM »
Alright. Well after updating my PTC top list to what it should be, I'm ready to post my website here for critique and for the benefit of others. I do still have a lot to change, such as part of the title and I need to add some new descriptions/payment proof for my PTC list. But in my site I don't just focus on PTC sites, yet I focus on lots of ways to earn extra money online. Including paid survey sites that HAVE paid me, paid games, and getting paid just to leave your pc running :) So check it out and let me know what you think, and any improvements you might suggest are welcome. Thanks!

http://thegetpaidtoguide.info/

• Thank You
Re: TheGetPaidToGuide - The guide to earning money online
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 04:25:30 AM »
The design is nice and you have couple good ptc's mentioned there. I am talking about the sustainable old school and Aurora ptc's of course. You should give more info about these ptc's. There are some more good ptc's you can add of course. I just have a problem when I see the words trusted owner next to bux sites. But at least you don't have there too many bux sites that's a good thing. After all you wanna be true to your statement on your main page "These are  NOT Ponzi "  ;)

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 12:34:30 AM »
The design is nice and you have couple good ptc's mentioned there. I am talking about the sustainable old school and Aurora ptc's of course. You should give more info about these ptc's. There are some more good ptc's you can add of course. I just have a problem when I see the words trusted owner next to bux sites. But at least you don't have there too many bux sites that's a good thing. After all you wanna be true to your statement on your main page "These are  NOT Ponzi "  ;)

Hehe, well I've had a good run with 10bux, as well as Crewbux and Thinkbux so far. Out of those Crewbux is the only one that's had suspicious behavior as of late to my knowledge anyway.

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2008, 01:09:12 AM »

Hehe, well I've had a good run with 10bux, as well as Crewbux and Thinkbux so far. Out of those Crewbux is the only one that's had suspicious behavior as of late to my knowledge anyway.
That depends what do you call suspicious behavior really.
- being unsustainable and relying on ref/upgrade sales.
- Selling massive amounts of bots.
- Slow sites that can't afford decent server.
- Many downtimes.
- Slow and Delayed payments. Starting with fast payments at the beginning just to lure in more people and changing payment dates in TOS every couple weeks.
- Using free script full of bugs. Starting a site without fixing the ref bug.
- Starting a site without verifying alertpay account.
- Using PayPal illegally.
- Bad English wording on the main page of a site.
- Fake stats.
- Bad support: Delayed answers to support tickets, clueless mods, no answer from the Admin on their Forum.

I probably forgot a few  ;D
You see for me all these are clear signs for an illegal Ponzi scheme. And as we all know real ptc's are not Ponzi schemes. The real ptc's in your blog don't have these problems I mentioned above. Seriously the only bux sites I trust are Willj sites. And he got 2 sustainable sites to help his bux sites staying alive.
Though your site is better than most of the ptc related blogs I see around   :) 

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2008, 01:47:07 AM »
I would suggest you to remove CroClix and WordClix from your site, you can't expect much from that admin.  ::)

Just keep your purpose and good work.  ;)

• Thank You
    • The Get Paid To Guide
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
I would suggest you to remove CroClix and WordClix from your site, you can't expect much from that admin.  ::)

I was thinking about that because the were promising payments within 48 hours and I've been waiting much longer. Plus it seems the admin is absent a lot. Noted, and removed. Thanks for the comments and support :D

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2008, 12:24:07 PM »

I was thinking about that because the were promising payments within 48 hours and I've been waiting much longer. Plus it seems the admin is absent a lot. Noted, and removed. Thanks for the comments and support :D
Ye and WorldClix using the 200 clicks stalling tactics now. Oh these bux sites just prove I am right over and over again   ::)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 12:26:22 PM »
he also started a new site called matrixptc....  everybody get to pay $4 just to join it :D :D :D