Author Topic: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.  (Read 34830 times)

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Lets Work Together
  • Referrals: 5
    • Revenue Sharing Program
ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:34:09 AM »
Take me to 2017 Year End Report

Please be aware that fjPTC.com is now a subset of #ePayTraffic Revenue Sharing program.
As of June 30, 2017 I believe all fjPTC members have had an opportunity to join EPT
For whatever reason, if you were a member of fjPTC and you do not have an account on EPT you can create an account today.
If you had a lifetime membership on fjPTC then you qualify for an upgraded account on EPT
Too my knowledge there is no fjPTC members that are owed any money. However, if I am incorrect on this matter I welcome you to contact me and I am sure we can resolve any concerns you may have.

Please visit ePayTraffic.com and learn how every member can generate a profit by working with FJ World Inc

The following is published on ePayTraffic to educate the world on a fair and productive way to earn money online.

=========================================================

Date: January 10, 2017
Subject: 2017 Forecast and some House Keeping

Hello Everyone,

This message has been sent to all members today and it will be posted on our website. I do not believe in sending messages every day or weekly for that matter. That is why it is important that you as a member do your part to stay informed about YOUR Revenue Sharing Program. I emphasized "Your" because what you do from this day going forward will be reflected on your future earnings. Let me explain by addressing a process that is designed to generate an income for all members.

1. Click Income - You became a member because you were sent to this site signup page. I don't really care if you were paid to joined or it is just a friendly jester for a friend. The end result is I have to figure out your purpose based on your activities. That process starts by spending some money to get members to surf some pages. As an active surfer you can earn several dollars per month just by being the top surfer for a few days. I know this because I have done it. I also know that if your lifestyles is primarily focused around surfing I need to know more detail such as income from clicking versus commission on referral sales.

2. Commission - I see all newly registered members as newbies. So if we can put aside any assumptions and only make a decision based on what is currently being presented then every experience going forward will be new and genuine. I am not trying to go too deep here but I do know the importance of facts. The actual percentage of the total sale going back to the immediate upline is low compared to most Traffic Exchanges (TE), Paid To Click sites (PTCs) and similar programs. It is that way to demonstrate that FJ World Inc follows acceptable industry guidelines for giving back a nominal cash award. It also means the program can easily manage expenses from operating the site and thus not default on its obligations. If you know what I mean. How many site owners do you know that owes a lot of people and somehow they can continue to create news sites. Think about it. How many programs and sites are you advertising. No doubt advertising on sites that are primarily click farms of robots, drones. I think some of you know what I mean. So the bottom line is, FJ World Inc does not take money from some members just to pay other members. Nor would FJ refuse a refund on advertising because the money was already given to someone else. If you want to make money on your money then read on.

3. Revenue Sharing - FJ World Inc manages the income and expenses of ePayTraffic. It has developed a method where registered members can earn from the growth of ePayTraffic. In fact it is quite simple and honest. Any amount of earnings your account accumulates is routinely converted to units of an investment portfolio and your units are bought back. So instead of using those get the money quick schemes, the process is designed to deliver earnings plus interest at a future date. The investment portfolio valuation is a reflection of what FJ is doing to grow ePayTraffic. It is as simple as that. I use my expertise, I research, monitor, speculate and trade in the shares of several hundred publicly traded companies in North America. By far the majority of the companies are located in my little country of Canada.

Hopefully the above will give you some insight as to where I am taking members of ePayTraffic. I look forward to a continued and long term relationship with all members of ePayTraffic. I have no guaranteed way to know the details of what will unfold going forward. I will say that I hope to see multiple portfolios created so they can be more responsive of a business sector. This way a measure of real success would be a guarantee return based on a lowest risk opportunity.

Thanks again members and please keep in mind that I am currently the chief, cook and bottle washer when it comes to administering our site.

FJ
President
FJ World Inc
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 12:36:14 AM by fjworld »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
Re: ePayTraffic - Making money for all members.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 06:03:17 AM »
free member can not cashout. Just one of worst site.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 3
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 09:58:38 PM »
just to clarify payout rules

3.0 Payouts
3.1 Payout processing may take up to 5 banking days but every effort will be made to make payouts as soon as possible.
3.2 You must have a premium membership to receive cash payments
3.3 Minimum payout is $1.25
3.4 If you received 2 payments and you have not purchased any link advertising your next payment will be at $2.50
3.5 If you received 3 payments and you have not purchased any link advertising your next payment will be at $5.00
3.6 If you still have not purchased any link advertising then you must do so before receiving anymore payouts. After purchasing some link advertising your minimum payout will continue to be at $1.25 with no additional requirements.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 04:37:43 AM »
Wow

A forced upgrade and on top of that, forced advertising purchases  :o

I hope Paypal shuts down this ponzi.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »
Wow

Wow! Are you moderators the same ones for EMS.

This is obviously not a good place when you get accused of wrong doing for being an honest person.

No one is being forced to do anything and I am providing an advertising service to people who sees the value I add in helping them promote their own products and services. If you need educating then I can help you but I will not do it here on this forum. I will not repeat what took place om EMS.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 09:18:48 PM »

I will not repeat what took place om EMS.

LOL i'm insulted, :D :D 
no idea what happened on ems but there's not much chance of a repeat.  all our mods are 18+ and have a brain  ;D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 09:48:42 PM »

This is obviously not a good place when you get accused of wrong doing for being an honest person.

No one is being forced to do anything and I am providing an advertising service to people who sees the value I add in helping them promote their own products and services. If you need educating then I can help you but I will not do it here on this forum. I will not repeat what took place om EMS.

Okay, I'll cut you some slack since you had the "upgrade rule" from the beginning and didn't just add it one day.
But I think you would have more support if you allowed a free member to cashout once and then decide from there whether it is worth it to upgrade.

Don't worry about TalkPTC. Everyone here is over the age of 13  :D

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 1
    • destinyclix
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 10:07:55 PM »
Wow

And I know you from Getpaidforum. I  know why you were banned from GPF. Not everyone have their site or blog. First you need to educate yourself about paypal as well as forum rules.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 10:10:49 PM »

Okay, I'll cut you some slack since you had the "upgrade rule" from the beginning and didn't just add it one day.
But I think you would have more support if you allowed a free member to cashout once and then decide from there whether it is worth it to upgrade.

Don't worry about TalkPTC. Everyone here is over the age of 13  :D

I don't think the age is the primary issue. There doesn't appear to be a shortage of ill-informed clickers if you ask me.

As I said, I will not get into it in another forum where some people of authority cannot be trusted. EMS banned me because I disrespected the staff. What a crock of poop. They didn't like my line of questioning and the fact that I don't bent over so easily. Maybe the owner of EMS thought I was stealing members from his forum and PTC sites. Who knows?

To address any concerns about me and/or fjPTC I have created the two following threads on fjNGA

http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=209.0
http://newgenerationadvertising.info/index.php?topic=210.0

In the future, needmoney I suggest that you do some homework before you make some unfounded accusations.

• Business Owner
  • Thank You
  • Lets Work Together
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:18 PM »
Wow

And I know you from Getpaidforum. I  know why you were banned from GPF. Not everyone have their site or blog. First you need to educate yourself about paypal as well as forum rules.

Again, someone spreads the wrong information.

I personally had some email discussions with the owner. I ask him to remove me from his forum and to return the money I spend on some advertising. He did and I respect him as a fellow business owner. I was not about to get into any lengthy discussion with a senior member/moderator on that forum when it was clear to me they had a motive to try and get me banned. So you see, I was not banned. I asked for my account to be deleted because I didn't want to have any connection with that forum.

To this day, EMS is the only forum that has ever banned me and the reason given was disrespect for the staff.

Getting educated about PayPal and forum rules does not just apply to me.

advertise here