Author Topic: What would be the best way to get direct referrals?  (Read 2967 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Happy Earnings!
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
What would be the best way to get direct referrals?
« on: December 08, 2014, 08:28:53 AM »
hi, I'm still wondering what would be the best way to get direct referrals to our ptc sites? What bothering me is how does the PTC experts get a lot of direct referrals in a shortest amount of time? Help me!  :-\

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: What would be the best way to get direct referrals?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:59:31 AM »
They advertise their ref links. Pay for it.
Buy advertisements in similar sites.

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Happy Earnings!
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2014, 02:55:38 PM »
They advertise their ref links. Pay for it.
Buy advertisements in similar sites.

Did they advertise through ptc sites or advertising website such as adhitz or bitvertiser?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2014, 07:48:36 PM »
That is an interesting question.
I advertise in similar bux sites.
A site that pays 0,1 cent per click in sites that pays 0,1 cent, for one.
Some people say that have good results in traffic exchange but I don't.
I also advertise my personal spam site (in my signature) and get a reasonable refs from there.

I also have a good amount of referrals from talkptc.
There are promotions and opportunities here, like blogs, spamalot, top10 but you have to search and learn.
A significant number of my refs come from payment proofs. I post proofs in 10+ forums.
(don't forget to read carefully the rules of each board before posting.
It is not simple as "do it and get rich".
You will learn step by step - and do many things at the same time.

Some brand new sites offers free advertisements, promotions, etc.

If you make good posts, members will click your signature. Kind of "if you are trusted, the site you click may be good", etc
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 07:56:15 PM by PapaiMark »

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2014, 04:01:53 PM »
hi, I'm still wondering what would be the best way to get direct referrals to our ptc sites? What bothering me is how does the PTC experts get a lot of direct referrals in a shortest amount of time? Help me!  :-\

here are some tips   ;D
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=21029.0

the so called experts just join new good looking sites on the day they launch and spam a ref link wherever they can
nowadays it seems the first choice is to advertise on either clixsense or neobux but you really have to wonder if its worth the price
sure they will get refs but a lot of them join and then forget they joined   :laugh:

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • Happy Earnings!
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2014, 06:10:11 AM »
That is an interesting question.
I advertise in similar bux sites.
A site that pays 0,1 cent per click in sites that pays 0,1 cent, for one.
Some people say that have good results in traffic exchange but I don't.
I also advertise my personal spam site (in my signature) and get a reasonable refs from there.

I also have a good amount of referrals from talkptc.
There are promotions and opportunities here, like blogs, spamalot, top10 but you have to search and learn.
A significant number of my refs come from payment proofs. I post proofs in 10+ forums.
(don't forget to read carefully the rules of each board before posting.
It is not simple as "do it and get rich".
You will learn step by step - and do many things at the same time.

Some brand new sites offers free advertisements, promotions, etc.

If you make good posts, members will click your signature. Kind of "if you are trusted, the site you click may be good", etc

here are some tips   ;D
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php?topic=21029.0

the so called experts just join new good looking sites on the day they launch and spam a ref link wherever they can
nowadays it seems the first choice is to advertise on either clixsense or neobux but you really have to wonder if its worth the price
sure they will get refs but a lot of them join and then forget they joined   :laugh:

Thanks for the informations guys! I will do my best start from now on  scamf:

• 10 methode to make $50-$100/day,newbie friendly
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • stop wasting your clicks
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2015, 03:34:29 PM »
Try use social media like FB and Twitter,and of course you must have at least 500 friends or follower with same interest like you  ;)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • OrangePTC Administrator
    • OrangePTC | $0.05 Sign-Up Bonus & Low $0.10 Payouts
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2015, 04:12:35 PM »
A lot of the big timers that get a lot of direct referrals have also been building their foundation for a while which in return has built them a nice email list to advertise to.

My suggestion to you if your in it for the long haul would be to start up a blog and start writing good unique content on it based around keywords in the industry your choosing. Another thing is create a instagram account and when you get payments save img and add a watermark with your blog url attached over top of paymentproof and share on instagram.

Link facebook and twitter to blog and setup a plugin to automatically share new blog posts on your social network accounts.

Write summerized articles about the postings on your blog share them with article directories with a bio link to your blog and posting and add another link to a similar posting to another article submitted at another site you have. This is called Backlink wheel building.

As for things you can write on blog just write reviews on sites you joined and your experience with them. Also write industry updates news about industry etc.

This will not give you over night results but if stay at it and write a quick post while you are clicking at sites say an hour a day then trust me over time you will see a big increase into your downlines.

Oh last thing before I post this. When create a blog set up a free offer or something like a e-book or something and give it away to those willing to sign-up to your mailing list. This will build you a niche targeted email list you can promote your affiliate links too. Just becareful not to spam your list. Try helping them and giving them tips that will help and they will take your suggestions if your tips have helped.

Ok one more thing LoL.

Traffic Exchanges: These can be tricky to use. I personally would use a lead capture page, splash page, or something short sweet straight to the point and loads fast. You only have 3 secs to capture the attention of a surfer and why I think lead capture page will suit best. As you can catch their attention and they have the ability to signup for more information quickly and can continue surfing before reading information about your offer. This also helps you for when the person showed intrest in signing up to mailing list you can schedule a series of emails to go out in hopes to convert over to a referral or whatever.

Alright I'm stopping there as can talk about this stuff all day, but I gotta get back to working on my site OrangePTC. Hope this information has helped you out.

Have a great day & Keep Smiling