Author Topic: gptnetworks scam  (Read 10123 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
gptnetworks scam
« on: January 18, 2009, 01:00:34 AM »
this is a post by mike on the splurgebux forum.  it makes it VERY clear that members must be completely stupid to go on investing in any of their sites.   if he is using your investment to pay the next payout does anybody really think there will be new investors by the time you reach payout??

It's not poor management, cuz we have great management, and always will have.
It's the poor "support" from the members.

Site makes $150 a day, site automatically pays $300 out .... Site doesnt make much profit there does it?
Site falls into debt... i dont pay members more than what comes in from now on.... now more people start bitching because they cant get paid... What am i suppose to do there? hmmm?

im gonna open another site, i will allow the priority members to transfer their accounts on over to the new site.
Then im gonna let cody manage it for me. I no longer need to sit here and manage any sites, i'll just collect 10% of all the sales that come in every single day. And i wont have to lift a finger. I'll have it set up on my alertpay, so all sales go to me, let him do all the managing, he can set it up the way he wants to, and he can do what he wants with it. i dont care.
i'll help out with whatever needs to be done, but my help will be minimal. From now on, im just gonna be one of those deserving supervisors that collect 200k a yr that dont do shit for their company lol, so im gonna sit here and let cody do his thing, because i think im now set to retire from ptc... part time...

and if dingo can somehow pull a miracle, sure i'll be back full time just for dingo...  but if not... ahhhh well..... we'll see what happens... Im not even sure what the future is yet... once my idea is in place and see what it does for the site we'll see where it goes from there. Getting it on the site wont be fun.

• Thank You
Re: gptnetworks scam
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 09:52:58 AM »
lol maybe i should rename this thread.  it could be something like  'mike pratts stupidest, most ridiculous scams or maybe stupid mike pratts most ridiculous scams :D :D

Im tired of no support so i set up a cron job that automatically zeroes out balances every 24 hrs on standard members accounts the tos was updated today, and if standard members dont want their balances zeroed they need to upgrade.

I'm not going to continue to dish out money when the site is making $30-$100 a day. It's practically a waist of my time.

so basically if your one of the standard members saving to buy an upgrade don't bother click because he is going to steal all your earnings until you do upgrade. so why would anyone want to upgrade if theres nothing to cashout??

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO UPGRADE ON ANY GPTNETWORK SITE!!!!

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »
WOW Sabbie.. That was Edited Horribly.

Copied from an email I recieved.

If you are a standard member and have not clicked within the last 24 hours your balance has been zeroed out. We have a cron job now that zeroes out balances every single day you must be able to click at least 1 ad a day in order to not have your balance zeroed out. Only way to avoid that is to upgrade.

If your going to Slam a site. At least do it correctly. Standars have to CLICK. To not have their balances Zero'ed

Ill even screenshot it if you want

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 132
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 06:14:08 PM »
you can rant on all you want about the website.
zeroing accounts is stealing.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 06:15:47 PM by ricmetal »

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 06:15:51 PM »
WOW Sabbie.. That was Edited Horribly.

Copied from an email I recieved.

If you are a standard member and have not clicked within the last 24 hours your balance has been zeroed out. We have a cron job now that zeroes out balances every single day you must be able to click at least 1 ad a day in order to not have your balance zeroed out. Only way to avoid that is to upgrade.

If your going to Slam a site. At least do it correctly. Standars have to CLICK. To not have their balances Zero'ed

Ill even screenshot it if you want

LOL you don't like the edit??  too bad there is NO edit.   ;D i guess that should tell you exactly how disgusting mike is??

this is not from the email,  i quoted from  mikes post on the forum, and dont bother with a screenshot,  i already screenshot it because forum posts have a habit of disappearing :D :D :D

http://www.splurgebux.com/forum/index.php?topic=4419.msg19126#msg19126

« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 06:26:32 PM by Sabbie »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »
WELL.. Since the forums rarely ever have exact information. Maybe everyone should read the TOS. At least then they would have all the information. If It said Standards would have their accounts Zero'ed Every day regardless. Id be right up there with you screwing mike over.. But since it doesnt say that. Ill defend him till he gives me a reason not to

TOS Screenshot. I had to crop it because photobucket resizes the screens.

Link to Dingobux TOS http://dingobux.com/tos.php

Information is at the bottom

• EarnEasyCash.info (3 yrs+ online!)
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Referrals: 62
    • EarnEasyCash
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2009, 06:51:57 PM »
Seriously...sabbie wouldn't say it unless she has proof.

Even so, this only shows he changed his mind later on. 

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2009, 06:56:28 PM »
TOS was updated the same time as his post so. She should at least check into it before making accusations. Thats what screws over so many sites.. Not just GPN. People making false accusations and being impatient.

I know mikes a dumbass sometimes.. But he. Like Others.. are trying to make a living.. and People like sabbie are screwing that over because of slandering their sites. Without talking to them..

Sure there are alot of scams. But As of yet. Mark Crocker and Mike Pratt. Have yet to stop paying members. When they do. I will gladly come here and be the first one to make that post. But Until then. I will defend them Even through there idiocies

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2009, 07:20:54 PM »
TOS was updated the same time as his post so. She should at least check into it before making accusations. Thats what screws over so many sites.. Not just GPN. People making false accusations and being impatient.

I know mikes a dumbass sometimes.. But he. Like Others.. are trying to make a living.. and People like sabbie are screwing that over because of slandering their sites. Without talking to them..

Sure there are alot of scams. But As of yet. Mark Crocker and Mike Pratt. Have yet to stop paying members. When they do. I will gladly come here and be the first one to make that post. But Until then. I will defend them Even through there idiocies

i check the tos on any site i join or am a member at.   i am not a member at dingobux so i have absolutely no reason to check the tos.
i am not a member because i know exactly what kind of scammer mike is.

what false accusation did i make?  how is it slandering to quote what the owner says???   are you tell me he is slandering himself??
as for talking to him??  LOL he has me on msn, he chooses not to talk to me :D :D

they pay about 10 members a week.  they dont pay thousands of members, in fact lately they havent paid any standard members at all!

gptnetworks scam!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009, 09:09:50 PM by Aurora »

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2009, 07:24:39 PM »
For the last time. A single person can't be slandered. You need to have an established organization.

I love how every single PTC site owner thinks that they are a huge fish in a small pond, when in fact they're all tiny bacteria in the whole ocean.

PTC owners, you don't matter. Stop bitching about LIBEL, yes libel, slander is spoken libel is written.

advertise here