Author Topic: gptnetworks scam  (Read 10124 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: gptnetworks scam
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »
Members have already reported their accounts zerod. Do you think they are going to upgrade now?  ::)

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2009, 12:06:53 AM »
Members have already reported their accounts zerod. Do you think they are going to upgrade now?  ::)

will never upgrade most people upgrade to get paid only if they got more than what the upgrade costs..

Now mike is deleting members who complain and call his sites scam, well they are and everyone knows that.

Before this funny TOS was created mike has been deleting accounts way before that and to proof that my account was deleted on extra10 months back for no reason.

Well his sites are all scams and I look forward to warn people before even checking his ptc site and I managed to save some people from this scammer!

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2009, 12:27:11 AM »
its a very creative debt controle.   standard members lose their balance and they will leave.  they wont hang around clicking as standard member just to NOT get paid. 

they won't upgrade either because upgrades don't get paid either.

it gets even more creative if you consider that all those that just bought premium will lose all their standard referrals. 

their sites are going to be reduced to less than 1000 real members and a few 10000 bots :D :D

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »
Well, um cunt. I mean Tabbie... You slanderous little fucking bitch.
You listen here okay? I dont have msn, so right there you telling everyone i have u on msn, is a lie. Me... paying 10 people a week...? Ya your a liar there too...

So go ahead and cunt around some more whore ass mother fucking bitch, you do realize that these kiddo forums should be shut down for slander U WHORE.

And dont expect me to have the need to come back. lent licker

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2009, 09:15:13 PM »
So go ahead and cunt around some more whore ass mother fucking bitch, you do realize that these kiddo forums should be shut down for slander U WHORE.

You mean libel right Mr.Big Businessman?

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 10:11:59 PM »
You listen here okay? I dont have msn, so right there you telling everyone i have u on msn, is a lie. Me... paying 10 people a week...? Ya your a liar there too...

really mature..why are you getting so mad if what everyone here is saying is a lie? loosing youself means that we're right. We can see right through you gopratt :D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 02:08:52 AM by mjomha »

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 12:00:17 PM »
These Ponzies are pathetic. Guess what you have no revenue at all. Lets see, what are you selling really. upgrades,refs, bots and you just have bunch of self sponsored ads. So where is your revenue if you are not selling advertising. And I am not even talking about profit (I bet you don't even know the difference between revenue and profit).
Ye, I forgot ptc traffic is so great that you are probably making millions from affiliate product sales...NOT.
So basically you are pissed cause you don't have enough people upgrading. In other words giving you money so you can pay some of it, to lure in more stupid people and steal the rest.
Even premium members on your sites waiting for months. You are just paying them back some percentage from their "investment" in premium so you can have payment proofs.
Now if we were in court and they would ask you to show us your "business activity". And prove that you actually have any real income and not just cycling stolen money. What would you say ?
Let me answer this for you. You are a criminal that stealing people's money.
It's about time for the authorities to take care of you. It's too bad, cause you are probably just too small for them to be dealing with you.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 02:56:00 PM »

tututut mikey,  tell your mom to wash your mouth out with soap :D :D,  ask her to teach you some manners at the same time
fyi i have the msn,  my msn and your yahoo go quite well together,  im just another of the 280 people ignored in your liist :D

im sorry if you think im a liar,  did i say 10 a week?  sometimes i exaggerate a bit :D :D its more like 4 a week, but everyone can check the statistics for themselves here
http://www.talkptc.com/index.php/board,59.0.html

i won't mention again about you stealing all the standard member earnings, or about making members buy a $48 priority payment just to see if they are lucky enough to catch your 2 minute a week cashout :D

i bet you havent considered that your going to be missing out on all the upgrade money.  why would anyone upgrade on a site where they have 0 earnings,
you wont even sell any refs because they will all be inactive standard members or inactive little bots.
0 earnings - 0 payouts .
GOODBYE GPTNETWORKS SCAMMER!!!

it does me good to see you complain that i'm harming your scam network,  it reallly makes me want to put some more effort into it. so far i have only listed your top 10 scams,  watch for the complete list coming sooooooooooooon. 

if you don't like this forum that fine with me,  you can go back to scamalot where you belong.  you should feel right at home with horseshit,  lola and ptcdepot scammer

goodbye ;D ;D

btw what happened to your splurgescam forum??? too many complaints ??? :D :D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2009, 06:30:54 PM by Sabbie »

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2009, 02:50:15 AM »
I hope you all don't mind me posting, but I have to say that Michael Pratt have been a known scammer for number of years. He admitted that his autosurf back in 2004 was like a ponzi. He also used to own a HYIP back in 2006 called ManualHYIP. Many of these older sites have disappeared completely because he could not pay his members because the money dried up. I have compiled a complete list of programs, links and all that which shows what he owned, his past history and everything else which it could be used against him if he decides to sue anybody. He may think twice before doing anything.

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=237789&page=2

The last post on page 2 would have all the links.

Here is the list of programs that Michael and his partners owned or used to owned.

angelbux.com New owner called JoeBlow. Could be an alias of somebody to hide their real identity.
aurorabux.com
blisterblog.com
cashflowgpt.com
centsational-clicks.net
chillbux.com
clickforshares.com
cool-links.biz
cre4tivemail.com
crittersgpt.info
devilptc.com
dieselptc.com
dingobux.com
dr-bux.com
dr-click.com
dr-extreme.com
dr-paidmails.com
dr-ptc.com
exitcashflow.net
getyourgpt.com
gopratt.com
gotbux.com Jeffrey Johnson got suckered into buying this program and sevenbux.
gp2profits.com
gptptc.com
gxsurf.com
jeffreyjohnsonisafoolptc.com
kazarianptc.com
kooplinks.com
leepinglizardsptr.com
leopardsclicks.com
luxurygpt.com
Makocashflow.com
makolinks.com
megacashclicks.net
mnmbux.com
mnmclicks.com
myptc.info
mysteryclickers.com
mysteryptc.com
nekoclicks.com
nemoclicks.com
nemojrclicks.com
nerogpt.com
nippyclicks.com
power-ptc.com
ptcbux.com
ptcrate.com
pulsehits.com
quackers-cash-ptr.com
ratedclicks.com
revolutionbux.com
showmethecash.biz
smokerclicks.com
snowballclicks.com
splurgebux.com
stormoflinks.info
studiopromotion.com
Synergygpt.com
traffic-station.com
tricklesofcash.com
used10.com
zap-clicks.com

OldSchoolbux and Osobux as well.

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2009, 11:22:06 AM »
Great info spitfire didnt know mike was a former hyip/autosurf scammer..

I think he has alot of partners mostly in the ptc biz since owners and ptc sites are easier to track than autosurfs and hyips..

we also really dont know what other hyips/autosurfs he owns now with the whois protected and stuff...

advertise here