Author Topic: ryleejames & gptnetworks  (Read 7525 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: ryleejames & gptnetworks
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2010, 02:03:26 AM »
No you should learn to read lol the first post in this thread says "connected to these scammers"
What are some little kid? if you want to act nasty at least get your facts straight and read the posts before you make yourself look stupid and accuse me of not being able to read I assure you i actually read this post. Maybe you should do the same.

'the scammers'  being gptnetworks  :D

all the next post say there probably is no connection except host/client?
nitinkumar says russ is husband of a paying admin?
nobody but you even mentioned maderite or jt?  

are you trying to tell us theres a connection?

Yes there is a connection with me and russ, I colo my servers with him. 

namecheap hosts talkptc is there a connection with namecheap and talkptc

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2010, 11:04:57 PM »
i mis-spoke i meant jterrell and russ at rylejames are friends of mine not jparks as he isnt mentioned in this thread although he is as well.
As for are they "virtual" or "personal" friends I guess you mean do we go bowling together and hang out no we dont but I do and have done a lot of cash money business with both of them. And found in all of our dealings them to be compltley honorable in all manners with me. I trust both of them with virtually any some of money or deal.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2010, 12:28:51 AM »
well might want to change the outlook on this not sure but rylee james has associated with ptcfactory and sdr which also are now partners with gptnetworks and illusive wonder how many new wonderful sites this influx of cashwill generate fun fun fun..

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2010, 12:41:27 PM »
well might want to change the outlook on this not sure but rylee james has associated with ptcfactory and sdr which also are now partners with gptnetworks and illusive wonder how many new wonderful sites this influx of cashwill generate fun fun fun..

i tend to agree  ;D   latley they appear to be one big happy family

what better way to hide a bunch of scams than to keep it all in the family  :D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2010, 08:03:27 AM »
Guess I need to jump in here before it gets out of hand.  My involvement with illusive is with illusive NOT GPT NETWORKS. Just on illusive and ownership of the aurora script. I have no connection with mike or mark on the running of their sites under GPT Networks. In fact, we are slowly selling off all of the sites we run and moving into script development and support services.

Russ involvement is only that of a sub-reseller so that he can offer his clients scripts if needed and I colo my servers with him.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 08:05:42 AM by 757jterrell »

• Thank You
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 01:58:26 AM »
It may be tempting to try to separate Illusive Web Services and the development of the aurora script, VS the many scam ptc programs run by Mike Pratt (and Mark Crocker) in the past and present, often referred to as Gptnetworks or MnM. But Mike was into scamming with ptc programs before he took over Illusive Web from Scott Klarr. It's nigh impossible not to think of anything he is involved with not being tainted by his scamming past. So it's pretty hard to be involved with him only on the side of the script development or reselling, and not be cognizant of his unethical dealings in the use of that very script himself. He continues to use the very script he develops to scam over and over and over again. What makes anyone think his dealing with his business associates in other ventures may not turn just as soar as it has for the members of his ptc programs.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 05:09:40 AM »
I deal with a lot of people in this industry, mike is only one of many.

• Expert PHP Programmer
  • Thank You
    • http://www.offerscript.net
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 07:34:01 PM »
It may be tempting to try to separate Illusive Web Services and the development of the aurora script, VS the many scam ptc programs run by Mike Pratt (and Mark Crocker) in the past and present, often referred to as Gptnetworks or MnM. But Mike was into scamming with ptc programs before he took over Illusive Web from Scott Klarr. It's nigh impossible not to think of anything he is involved with not being tainted by his scamming past. So it's pretty hard to be involved with him only on the side of the script development or reselling, and not be cognizant of his unethical dealings in the use of that very script himself. He continues to use the very script he develops to scam over and over and over again. What makes anyone think his dealing with his business associates in other ventures may not turn just as soar as it has for the members of his ptc programs.
hi might scam in his sites but is honest in sales of scripts and development projects.