Author Topic: ClickYu.  (Read 3763 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
ClickYu.
« on: March 03, 2008, 01:02:27 AM »
I've just received money from ClickYu, so I went to post the proof on their forum... And realized that there's only one topic so far.  8)

• Thank You
    • Email
Re: ClickYu.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 10:41:32 PM »
For a while, I was unable to earn anything on this site. The reason was because I would click an ad and let the timer run out. I would get a simple addition problem that I would solve. Then I would press "Enter". A new timer would then start followed by another math problem. After a few times, I gave up. I didn't notice the "submit" button until today (it was kinda hard to decipher). Anyway, congrats on the payment.

Howard

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: ClickYu.
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 11:21:42 PM »
For a while, I was unable to earn anything on this site. The reason was because I would click an ad and let the timer run out. I would get a simple addition problem that I would solve. Then I would press "Enter". A new timer would then start followed by another math problem. After a few times, I gave up. I didn't notice the "submit" button until today (it was kinda hard to decipher). Anyway, congrats on the payment.

Howard

Hi Howard.

Yes, that's a problem many members have been complaining about, and it's probably a reason for some of my refs being inactive.  :-\

advertise here