Author Topic: Money-website's Pavel turned his @SS on me  (Read 7137 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Money-website's Pavel turned his @SS on me
« on: March 02, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »
Pavel susslinnikov, owner of Money-website hasn't paid me despite my repeated requests..

I mean, I joined there since the inception of MB, patiently clicked there, managed some 8 refs who were mostly inactive.. and finally made a payout request.. It was 1 cent site with 100% ref earnings now he only shows a coupla 1/10 cent crap ads..(all self-sponsored)..

he must have gone bankrupt or doesn't want to pay at all.. Many regarded him as honest and prompt.. I wonder whether it happened to me or to every other guy lately..

But he ditched me and dodged me.. when I went to his forums he said he will pay me in coupla days but later said 30 days in a PM.. and his tos says 2 to 5 days..

Everything goes in PTC industry.. Even a rat-assed idiot can play with clicker community.. just take it and move on..  :-\ :-\

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: Money-website's Pavel turned his @SS on me
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 07:36:10 PM »
Sorry to hear that...  :-\

But thanks for sharing the info.  ;)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • BANNED!!
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 03:14:01 AM »
Nothing but bad luck it seems. :(

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 04:37:30 AM »
Pavel susslinnikov, owner of Money-website hasn't paid me despite my repeated requests..

I mean, I joined there since the inception of MB, patiently clicked there, managed some 8 refs who were mostly inactive.. and finally made a payout request.. It was 1 cent site with 100% ref earnings now he only shows a coupla 1/10 cent crap ads..(all self-sponsored)..

he must have gone bankrupt or doesn't want to pay at all.. Many regarded him as honest and prompt.. I wonder whether it happened to me or to every other guy lately..

But he ditched me and dodged me.. when I went to his forums he said he will pay me in coupla days but later said 30 days in a PM.. and his tos says 2 to 5 days..

Everything goes in PTC industry.. Even a rat-assed idiot can play with clicker community.. just take it and move on..  :-\ :-\

hey teflon buddy how r u  ;) this is not good news,..uhm was that the guys name?..i thought it was soemthing else...i go to look at my transactions,..thisis not good news at all..lol  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2008, 07:00:40 PM »

hey teflon buddy how r u  ;) this is not good news,..uhm was that the guys name?..i thought it was soemthing else...i go to look at my transactions,..thisis not good news at all..lol  ;)

fine thank you :)  .. Really nice to see u after a while.. Yep, that was the guy's name.. Pavel susslinnikov.. He ditched me.. for all the trust I had in him..

If anyone fancy continuing in MB, beware and careful.. you've been warned ;)

Mike Teflon

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2008, 07:05:16 PM »
If anyone fancy continuing in MB, beware and careful.. you've been warned ;)

Yeah, I stopped clickin' there for a couple of months ago, but their stats show (if it's correct) that there are still many active members...

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 09:05:05 PM »
Hi this is Shar77, I have to reply on this one, believe me I have been scammed so many times, I give up, But this site Money website, I joined back in Nv 18/2007 Upgraded and have  35 referrals,   I have been paided 5 times, 50.00 and now have  2.45, I have never had abit of trouble, and I am paid in two days,  just have to post this, for this site, thanks bye

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2008, 09:16:00 PM »
Hi this is Shar77, I have to reply on this one, believe me I have been scammed so many times, I give up, But this site Money website, I joined back in Nv 18/2007 Upgraded and have  35 referrals,   I have been paided 5 times, 50.00 and now have  2.45, I have never had abit of trouble, and I am paid in two days,  just have to post this, for this site, thanks bye

thank you shar77, i have also had no troubles form this website, but i will keep the caution light on for now, i just redeemed my earnings last night for advertisements and am waiting for the email for my ads to run,.

advertise here