Author Topic: Expresswage.com [$1660.00 Paid] Latest Payments 5-17-2016  (Read 5148 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Coin Sky
Expresswage.com [$1660.00 Paid] Latest Payments 5-17-2016
« on: September 01, 2015, 11:06:19 AM »
Reasons Why You Should Join Expresswage.com

1. Expresswage is a Stable Incentive Network Site.
2. All Members that have requested their cashout have been paid.
3. No need to invest to cashout.  When you reach the minimum, you can cashout your earnings (Note: 7-10 days Business days Processing of payments)
4. You get 100% Referral Earning on your referrals even without upgrading your account. (Forever Upgrade)
5. When you withdraw $5 to your paypal account, you'll get the whole $5.  No deduction on withdrawal.
6. No clicks needed to be credited by your referral clicks.  If you missed clicking on expresswage, no worries because your referral clicks will be counted and all the money earn by your referral will be added also in your account.
7. Join now and build your downline.  We will pay you for the time and effort you'll spend with us.

Hi and Good Day Dear Members,

We decided to Extend our hosting for One (1) more year (09/23/2015) even though the deadline is still far from due.  We want you to know that we are serious (Because of members support... We  EXTENDED our hosting for yet another year. September 17, 2016)  :thumbsup:
when we said from the beginning, that we will stay for a very long time.  We want to assure you that each member will be paid for the time and effort you'll spend with us.

Expresswage is still young, you can still build your downline and enjoy passive income, by taking advantage of the 100% referral earning.

Expresswage Statistics

Online Since = October 10, 2013 - Expresswage Hosting Extended Until September 17, 2016

Back Up by Ayuwage

Nine Ways to Earn
No Need for Upgrade
Unlimited Direct Referrals
100% Referral Earnings On Every Ad Click
400+ Ads In Rotation Everyday
$5 Minimum Payout
7-10 Days Processed Time of Payments
Paypal

« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 06:24:02 AM by ArdenMendozaPTCx »

• Thank You
Re: Expresswage.com [$1660.00 Paid] Latest Payments 5-17-2016
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 08:51:13 PM »
this site blows when i got to cash out my account was suspended

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Coin Sky
Re: Expresswage.com [$1660.00 Paid] Latest Payments 5-17-2016
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 07:30:56 AM »
this site blows when i got to cash out my account was suspended

Sir, I never seen anyone got suspended when they ask for payout.  Are you sure you are a member of expresswage.com?  Everyone that requested their hard earn money has been paid.

To be fair in both parties could you please tell us your username in the site so we can clarify and see the truthfulness of your accusation.

Best reards

advertise here