Author Topic: My Advertising Pays www.myadvertisingpays.com  (Read 1518 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
My Advertising Pays www.myadvertisingpays.com
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:08:29 AM »
A $0 debt company and a profitable revenue distribution advertising platform that shares its profits every 20 minutes with all members whom have purchased a Credit Pack and clicked on 10 sites in the M.A.P Traffic Exchange. M.A.P. is an acronym that stands for My Advertising Pays.

Members earn by participating in our referral program (see referral program below) or through profit-sharing by purchasing one or more Credit Packs. For each one you purchase, you will be qualified for one share-in-profits. For every active Credit Pack you have, you will receive that many shares-in-profit, every 20 minutes. So if you buy two Credit Packs, you will earn two shares-in-profit every 20 minutes, buy 10, you will get 10 shares-in-profit every 20 minutes, etc. until each Credit Pack(s) has earned $60 in return. You must click on 10 ads daily in our Traffic Exchange to qualify for profit-shares that day.

My Advertising Pays two referral programs. One in which you can earn up to an additional 8% commission on top of the basic referral program which earns you up to an automatic 10% commission on the purchase price of any advertising product one of your referrals purchase (specific details are in your back office under Referral Program Details). All you have to do is introduce others to M.A.P. by using our excellent free tools found under the Promotion Center heading in the left column of your back office. Money earned will be instantly deposited into your Available Account Balance. Do the work once and get paid over and over again!

Credit Packs our core product, is a valuable advertising package that comes with 400 Regular Credits and 100 Credit Boosters, which amounts to text ad impressions within M.A.P.'s Traffic Exchange you can use to promote something else i.e. Business/Product/Service/Charity. The cost for one Credit Pack is $49.99. This product also has a profit-sharing element attached to it. Each Credit Pack you purchase will return you $60 over time.

The exact distribution of revenue via profit sharing is that there is no one answer to this question as it depends on a series of mathematical formulas that vary based on many different data points. Basically the way it works is the % of incoming funds directed to M.A.P.'s reserve fund increases or decreases based on the volume of revenue the site has taken in and distributed to members at any given point in time. There is no set % of what a member will earn daily, but if 2% has been paid within a day, profit-sharing will begin to decrease systematically and incrementally for the remainder of that day with the additional funds being added to our reserve fund for future payouts. Currently, the average is right at 1.5%/day. We are set up to provide you with long term profits, not a here today gone tomorrow program. Click my 5x5map link below to watch the video in its' entirety join. This one is a winner.

http://www.5x5map.com/10286                                     

And a oucik note about  http://www.5x5map.com/join/ is the website that promotes My Advertising Pays  in detail to explain exactly what it is, and how you earn,and you will get a site just like it by going thru my 5x5map link above and below this sentence to watch the video so you fully understand and then join. This one is a winner.

http://www.5x5map.com/10286

« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 09:17:19 AM by Gavino »

advertise here