Author Topic: Adverbux  (Read 5041 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Adverbux
« on: February 27, 2008, 02:43:41 PM »
Joined the site at the end of December 2007 heres my thought up until now.

Adds to click: (5/5)
there are about more than 10 adds(at different times) at adverbux each ranging from $0.01 to $0.0025 with different time limits of 3,10 and 30 seconds.To make up for the slow earnings from adds they have action adds which require you to signup at different sites for $0.10 each which is earned by placing the secret words that are viewable at the site to join.there are also offers available for the American, Canadian and other people from this region, that have high pays.this side includes a feature that not many sites have, its free paid arcade where one free member can earn $0.001  per game for 30 games.Upgrades also available for  $5 per 2 week and $25 for 1 year and finally $60 per life times.the bonuses are great and can really boost the earnings of the people who have 2 or more active referrals.

Support: (4.5/5)
this site has a Forum, a FAQs page and a Ask question (contact us) option available the only problem the forum at times seems deserted since only a few members post in the forum. There is still active support to who ever has a suggestion or a question at all times.

Refferal earnings:
# Earn $.03 per Action Ad your referrals complete (instead of $0.02)
# Earn $.0125 per 30 second View Ad your referrals click (instead of $0.01)
# Earn $.0060 per 10 second View Ad your referrals click (instead of $0.0050)
# Earn $.0030 per 3 second View Ad your referrals click (instead of $0.0025)

covers both upgraded and non upgraded members.referrals and upgrades can be bought with account balance.

Advertising rates: (3/5)
The advertisers may get response from the members(them joining the site u promoted) there is always a chance that no one will join what you promote.The advertising rate is similar to that of any other stable PTC. If one wants signups they buy action adds though they are not recommended for other ptc site signup since the people who join might not click any adds and take the credits.If one wants to use the balance to buy adds he can.

Site layout:
unique and easy to use.

Payouts: (3.5/5)
made by alertpay minimum of $10 and paypal minimum of $15. The payout is done within 2 to 3 days.

Overall rating: (4/5)

Personal experience:
When i first joined the site i loved it since my earnings were at a high rate but as time passed the amount of adds started to decrease and USA only action adds started to appear. The upgrade is one great thing that i loved when they gave it free for 3 days at new years to people with 100+ clicks.The forum is always nice and open.The advertising system seems flawed since i bought 500 view adds and they were accepted and then again i tried buying another 100 view pack from my balance with the same name and site and it was rejected.+i also lost some money when my account was credited again with the balance i tried to use for advertising.

Before joining remember that a PTC can always turn into a scam in time.This is a site with a high earning potential and is in my top 5 list.

To join:  http://adverbux.com/register.php?ref=16416

• StalkingButler the III

Re: Adverbux
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 02:47:35 PM »
seems like a pretty stable site, i haven't heard too many bad things ever about it, and another great review by ragnarok  :D  ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2008, 02:53:04 PM »
Hope to see other people like these reviews too......am gonna try writing some more reviews in time if something like this happens again......all the ptc that i check regularly have no new adds lol all clicked sad.

Other reviews to come are ibux(after my first payout is sent) and bux.to(know that many people have already gone to the site but it will consist all the information i have gathered upuntill now)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2008, 03:06:33 PM by ragnarok1992 »

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2008, 06:34:03 PM »
i am at that site its too low to earn anything honestly i got 11 refs all inactive nobody seems to like the site i dont know y maybe cuz its ads are really cheap like only 2 ads worth 1 cent and others half and a quarter of a cent....

i never have offers its always saying "you dont have offers today" but the only thing i like about it is the auction ads thats good for advertising to get refs

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »
i am at that site its too low to earn anything honestly i got 11 refs all inactive nobody seems to like the site i dont know y maybe cuz its ads are really cheap like only 2 ads worth 1 cent and others half and a quarter of a cent....

i never have offers its always saying "you dont have offers today" but the only thing i like about it is the auction ads thats good for advertising to get refs

the action adds might be good for getting referrals but whats the use if the people in your downline do not click a single add and just check the stats page to copy paste the sentence.The adds are available at different times eg for me at 10 pm i check the site and get 7 to 10 adds and at 6 am i get 4 new adds mostly.Like every other site the offers are for American people mostly just makes me envy them always getting the good stuff.

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2008, 01:03:48 PM »
yup but anew system coming out for auction ads where advertisers can acceptor reject signups, and even the missing word ya ur right but i dont think like buying 250 auctions ads will not get you at least 20 to 50 active refs dont you think>?

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2008, 01:34:35 PM »
true though id like to check the new system will edit the review with new info after it comes.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
adverbux is scam
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2008, 08:03:47 PM »
Seanybux doesnt seem to know the difference between asia and europe.  he banned both. :'( :'(

i am one of the lucky ones, i redeemed my earnings just last week but what about all the people with lots of referals or pending payouts ???  they all lose out :'(

You are unable to login to your account.

Hey guys,
We have been forced to initiate some major changes to the Adverbux system. We have found many people from both middle eastern and asian countries cheating the adverbux system via fake referrals and using software bots to play arcade games - we cannot let this continue. We've had a couple hack attempts, and a DOS attack originate in China. We've also received hundreds of chargebacks (total of over $1,000 USD) recently via google checkout, all from these different regions... As a result, we deem it not in the best interest of the site to maintain a presence in these countries. Adverbux will, from now on, only be available to internet users from the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. If you are not from one of the listed countries, but purchased an upgrade (blue membership) on adverbux, we will let you keep your account. Likewise, if you purchased any referral packs, just send an email to "staff@adverbux.com" and we will restore your account to you. Otherwise, if you are not from one of the listed countries, then as per the TOS you agreed to when you signed up on Adverbux, we have ended your access to this site.

I apologize again for this. It is not something I wanted to do - I tried to hold out as long as I could, but the risk outweighs any potential benefits of operating in countries from Asia, the middle east, and elsewhere.

Thank you for understanding,
Seanybob

• Thank You
Re: adverbux is scam
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2008, 10:42:43 PM »
Isn't there someone who knows Sean and can explain this via e-mail or so?

This clearly is a violation to all european members(besides the UK) >:(

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
Re: adverbux is scam
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2008, 03:49:05 AM »
f*** you adverbux. i have 5$ in this ptc and now they change term. f*** you seany.