Author Topic: AcidClickz  (Read 9758 times)

• scamsniffer

Re: AcidClickz
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2008, 10:43:20 PM »
He will pretend he is a user and has a lot of invites for the site  ::). Then get lots of people to join him so he can sell them.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2008, 10:51:11 PM »
no full launch is when the site will be fully advertised by me, and will have loads of sales and offers to get the site officially rolling

• scamsniffer

« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2008, 06:47:29 AM »
LOL I learned my lesson after clickzvault. I was just clicking on acidclickz but clearly its not worth it.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2008, 07:19:09 PM »
Closed site off from allowing free open to the public registrations.
You must be invited by a member in order  join the site.
Free members get a limited amount of referral invitations, these can be purchased.
number of invitations will only go down if the person you invite completes the signup process.

???  ???  ???

How long did it take for you to decide that?

Don't you see it's contradictory?

Let's see: members can "invite" a certain number of users (refs). The only way for new members to join is through an "invitation"...

How the hell are you supposed to get members to sell then?

???  ??? ???
i am not worried about getting referrals to sell. i have plenty, what i am trying to do is stop ppl from making multi accounts.

if i don't get as many members then it doesn't worry me, it's not about the amount of members i get but the amount of members that get paid. so instead of doing like everyone else i have found my own to cope with it. whether or not i am right is not the problem. the problem is to shut  down all ref sales and get advertisers.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2008, 02:15:08 PM »
so who is going to click all these new ads when your members give up because its impossible to reach payout without the help of refs if your links are only worth 0.0025 or 0.0010 ??

10 ads a day worth 0.0025c it will take them 4000 clicks to reach payout.  i dont think anyone will be bothered to click more than a year for a $10 payout :'( 

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2008, 04:50:32 PM »
so who is going to click all these new ads when your members give up because its impossible to reach payout without the help of refs if your links are only worth 0.0025 or 0.0010 ??

10 ads a day worth 0.0025c it will take them 4000 clicks to reach payout.  i dont think anyone will be bothered to click more than a year for a $10 payout :'( 

I need my payment urgently twysted, pm me please!
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

advertise here