Author Topic: PTCBox Team  (Read 106040 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
Re: PTCBox Team
« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2012, 10:32:07 PM »
What i'm espect with a team, is a rule for referrals filling. So a team would be better than referral builder.

I think i don't fit in you team and on hold already. So i have choice to abandon your team also. And for homenet my upline, you know the situation by reading this post.

Well we already thought you had abandoned the team so its nothing of a loss.
the way this team works is everyone advertises each other through the one link and people are randomly assigned referrals. We do try and get people to sign up under specific members if they just wait before joining.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2012, 11:18:15 PM »
When i'm joining on 23 Dec 2011, (there was only 2 member before me) you said about :

First the point is to get people in peoples downlines. So we have to start out as a downline builder.

So i wait, till i get at least 1 ref from "downline builder" start out. Meanwhile, till today i actively clicking on PTCBox.

And on 1 Jan 2012 (just a week from my joining), i already on hold (there is no link click stat from banner rotator). Who know if i never in banner rotator ?

MemberLink Clicks
PayingSitesReview134
homenet1131
eConstantin4

I think I will do this each week to show how many hits we are getting. Also need to find more ways of promoting the site besides through traffic exchanges, it would help us a lot if we could do that.

Just i said before, i don't fit in this team anyway.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 7
    • Paying Sites Review
« Reply #192 on: February 11, 2012, 11:35:06 PM »
No I had you in the rotator. You have the quote from after i had contacted you.

Before then you had 104 hits to your link...

Look if you wanted to stay in the team you could have responded when I sent you a message. I messaged you and didnt get a response for 2 weeks so I put you on hold.

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »
Just upgraded a small custom upgrade on Ptcbox. I forget which is my upline but do they get something also? Congrats if so!

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2012, 03:27:03 AM »
Just upgraded a small custom upgrade on Ptcbox. I forget which is my upline but do they get something also? Congrats if so!
i think i am your upline , i dont notice anything new actually what do you mean?

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2012, 03:43:32 AM »
Well i think it might take 24 hours for my upgrade to be credited but was just curious if you got anything for downline upgrade. Obviously im sure it depends on what type of membership you have as to any reward if any. No big deal was just saying congrats to you if you do get anything for downline upgrade. I upgraded a small custom and will be upgrading more soon.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2012, 04:04:40 AM »
hmm im not sure they would give commission on custom upgrade , specially to standard member like me . Thanks for notifying me tho

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2012, 04:24:10 AM »
No prob. Would you be interested in any team banner campaign at some point. Just curious.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2012, 04:32:00 AM »
No prob. Would you be interested in any team banner campaign at some point. Just curious.
where does this banner link to , and how much is everyone's share of payment?

• Thank You
  • Daily Clicker
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2012, 04:46:14 AM »
Tyler said we can have links rotate on a banner. So just the members links who paid for the campaign.
As for $, depends how many people and what we each want to spend.
Campaigns have only a $2 minimum spend and as low as 2-3 cents per click so we only are charged for clicks no matter how many views!
We can do a small "test" campaign and then take that information to see how profitable it is/isn't. If it works well, we could all be looking at a nice ROI and maybe keep doing it or go bigger as a great investment.

advertise here