Author Topic: ◄ PIXELIOR ► Unique Design Service ★ Professional Templates ★ Excellent Support  (Read 14170 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Pixelior Owner
  • Referrals: 0
    • Pixelior
Hello Members,

If you are looking for an amazing graphic designer, professional coder and unbeatable support you you arrived to the right place.

Over the years we acquired great amount of experience, trusted by companies and individuals across the globe. We specialize in creating eye-catching designs, that will bring more traffic to your website and more profit to you.

We can make custom designs for you such as Websites, Logos, Banners, Headers and a lot more.

WHAT’S INCLUDED:
  • Homepage and 1 subpage design in PSD
  • Coding of homepage and 1 subpage
  • Basic animations and transitions
  • Basic javascript
  • Discount for further orders
ADDONS:
  • Additional subpage(s) in PSD
  • Coding of additional subpage(s)
  • Script integration
  • Branding removal
  • Aftersale support
EXTRA SERVICES:
  • Banner design
  • Header design
  • Fully responsive design
  • Applying content after delivery
  • Any other custom work
To view our website for more information, please visit www.pixelior.com

If you don't find the design service you are looking for or have any kind of questions or would like to order, please feel free to contact us!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 09:04:08 PM by GPTEngine »

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
GeN4 also added to the service! ;)

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
New scripts, ClixScript & nTeN added to the list! :-bd

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
Still available. :)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
What happened to gptengine.com? Any one knows?

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior

It was closed thanks to lack of time, but soon gptengine.com will be reopened with the same crew, but better templates, dedicated support and much more! ;)

• Thank You

It was closed thanks to lack of time, but soon gptengine.com will be reopened with the same crew, but better templates, dedicated support and much more! ;)
cool I cant wait to see

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
Correct , I for example, was refunded . However i`ve lost some time which can`t be refunded but lets leave that for now ...

Are you going to open a hosting service too or only the design part?     .....and why the disappearance anyway? I know you had problems with your hosting twice in a row (i was on it but i`m not going to join the third time though - two is my limmit) but why did you ..vanished?  You`ve had some good design offers, dont you guys get along or something? Really.

• Thank You
  • Pixelior Owner
    • Pixelior
Correct , I for example, was refunded . However i`ve lost some time which can`t be refunded but lets leave that for now ...

Are you going to open a hosting service too or only the design part?     .....and why the disappearance anyway? I know you had problems with your hosting twice in a row (i was on it but i`m not going to join the third time though - two is my limmit) but why did you ..vanished?  You`ve had some good design offers, dont you guys get along or something? Really.

Sorry for wasting your time, of course I am always open if someone asks compensation. :)

First I open the design service only, as I do not want to make the same mistake, which was offer basically everything and do not have enough time to manage everything professionally, that is why we will concentrate only templates, and make them even better than before, also I will hire dedicated staff members just for support, so every ticket will be replied in few hours maximum. Of course if you have any suggestion what we should improve I would be glad to listen it and improve our weaker points.

advertise here