Author Topic: How to file a dispute at alertpay  (Read 3614 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
How to file a dispute at alertpay
« on: September 22, 2010, 12:09:06 PM »
Here is a simple way to file a dispute with Alertpay
Conditions:

1. It has to be a HYIP or a PTC. You have to have paid with ALERTPAY.

2.Search the HYIP or PTC and check the paying time period (normaly between 24 and 48 hours). This time must have passed.

3. ASK THE SUPPORT OF THE HYIP WHATS GOING ON.

4. Wait some time to see if you get a response from the admin of that HYIP or PTC, try it all to contact them.

5. 30 days cant pass after the transaction has been filed

6. If you meet these requierements, then proceed.

STEPS:

1. Go to your AlertPay account.

2. Go to help on the top right “Help”

3. Choose “Submit a Ticket”

4. For “Category”, choose “Security/File a Report”

5. For “Topic”, choose “User Agreement Violation”

6. For “Website URL”, type the URL of the homepage of the scamming HYIP/PTC

7. For “Full Name” type in your FULL name (1st and 2nd name)

8. Type your email correctly

9. For “Message Details”, for “Subject” write “HYIP or PTC Scam”

10. Write the following:

Hi,

I have invested $(X) of this account on a PTC site (The URL). In the Terms Of Service they specify that they pay in less than (Time it takes), and i’ve been waiting more than (Time you have been waiting) since I’ve requested my payment to this account (i should been paid $(X), i’m waiting since (XX/XX/XXXX). I’ve also sent tickets to their support contact and never been answered. I believe i’ve been scammed by this PTC site. Is there any chance you can reverse the transaction and have my $(Money invested) or the interests ($ what you should have been paid ) back in my account? This is the information of my payment:
(Copy paste the text from the payment details. Include the reference number)

I’ve already sent mails to the administrator, and never been answered.

The Reference number of the transaction is: (*****-*****-***** copia y pega el reference number)

And the information from the withdraw in the PTC site:

COPY PASTE THE TEXT CORRESPONDING TO THE WITHDRWAL REQUEST (The time the payment was requested must appear)

Best Regards,
Your name

ACC: your Alertpay email ID
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 12:10:55 PM by drfawad »

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: How to file a dispute at alertpay
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 02:31:07 PM »
Ok, +1

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
  • Referrals: 0
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2011, 01:10:17 PM »
I need to be suprised by seeing your wisdom.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2011, 02:04:56 PM »
He is an old cheater - master in disputes  :laugh:

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
I need to be suprised by seeing your wisdom.
Thanks dear

He is an old cheater - master in disputes  :laugh:
We are all scammers, we all scam others in one way or the other, how many bux sites are there which have been paying since the last 6 months??? The answer is "no one", so stop behaving like kids, i expect some thing mature from a global moderator. Thanks and best of luck!

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Earnings area
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 03:26:05 PM »
We are all scammers, we all scam others in one way or the other, how many bux sites are there which have been paying since the last 6 months??? The answer is "no one", so stop behaving like kids, i expect some thing mature from a global moderator. Thanks and best of luck!

We? Mention only yourself. You are not granted to speak on behalf of anyone else. You said all the bux sites are doomed to be scam. If something leads onto scamming people sooner or later then don't do it.

Also, there is a term "failed business". Refund the time and the money of all the parties involved and then you are clean.

It's a good thing to admit that you did something wrong when your stop doing it. In any case you have no valid reason to do it again because "everyone" is doing the same. Period.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 03:34:59 PM »

We? Mention only yourself. You are not granted to speak on behalf of anyone else. You said all the bux sites are doomed to be scam. If something leads onto scamming people sooner or later then don't do it.

Also, there is a term "failed business". Refund the time and the money of all the parties involved and then you are clean.

It's a good thing to admit that you did something wrong when your stop doing it. In any case you have no valid reason to do it again because "everyone" is doing the same. Period.

You are very right, but when some one invests in a PTC site he must know that he may lose it, every PTC user knows that using PTC site to earn money is just like a gamble, don't shout "bad scam" when a PTC site turns to scam. If you are not ready to risk your money, don't invest in PTC sites, simple is this, why don't people understand it.

There are thousands of ways too earn money online. PTC is not the end of the world, just get of it and search for more ways if you can't afford to lose money.

I know no one will agree with me but, what is say is the real truth and people don't want to accept the truth, they always try to blame others every time they fail.

For all PTC users!!!! Keep this in mind """"EVERY PTC SITE IS DESTINED TO FAIL SOONER OR LATER""""

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
    • Earnings area
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2012, 01:13:13 PM »
Exclusions applied but yea a good suggestion to the readers is to find more streams of income other than PTCs.

• Daily Clicker
  • Thank You
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2012, 02:56:39 PM »
I know no one will agree with me but, what is say is the real truth and people don't want to accept the truth, they always try to blame others every time they fail.

For all PTC users!!!! Keep this in mind """"EVERY PTC SITE IS DESTINED TO FAIL SOONER OR LATER""""

Funny that it was you calling Papai childish :laugh:

• Thank You
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2012, 07:23:11 PM »
"We are all scammers" and "I know no one will agree with me" - you know everything about everyone and you just solved the problem in a martial way! KAPUT!
So everything it revolves around you?
If you do something wrong the other MUST do it also , i mean it cannot be otherwise. It`s impossible!
You do it intentionaly and because you have some level of 'remorse' you say everyone does it. just to clear your conscience. hahaha. what a twisted mind.
others start a ptc knowing that others have failed and they take in mind they might fail also but you, you know you WILL FAIL - actually scamming.

There is a big diference between someone whose failing and someone whose scaming - those that fail actually get involved to be successful, scammers get involved only to scam. That is their sole purpose, beeing a jerk all the way.

advertise here