« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2008, 06:48:03 AM »
how is your luck doing with bux.to?  :D
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

Re: earn3
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2008, 06:52:49 AM »
how is your luck doing with bux.to?  :D

quite shitty, im thinking about going into their forum and spamming all the noobs inboxes that i can befor ei get banned for the 50 th time

maybe send debbie and "e-card"  :D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2008, 07:06:11 AM »
Ok you guys are jumping the gun too fast.
It is not uncommon for a company to not reveal that they produced a product.

If Will had  just said it was his new site, people would join assuming it would do well.
The reason Will hid the fact it was his site was that he wanted to wait and see if the site would even work.

It's not because his is a cold-hearted liar, or a scam artist. It is purely a demonstration of a business trying to protect it's other sites if one experimental one fails.

Face it, in this business, public relations are very big. If one site fails, it is labeled a scam, whether or not it is. In addition, every site connected, or even affiliated is shot down as well.

I really think that these sites designed to protect members should take a more formal stance, and work at cutting down on the propoganda.
The origional accusations, could prove to be correct, but it's a very inaccurate way to determine that a site is risky.

A formal proposal system for websites to be reviewed would be great. It will cut down on false accusations, and it looks a lot better than "OMFG!!!! WHAT A RETARD!!!"
Seriously? How am I supposed to respect your findings if you cannot even submitt them in an adult manner.

I like it here because there is less kids, spam, and overal junk. But I really think the forum staff needs to collectivly work on improving the site's image. Make your site what it claims to be, an adult forum where people discuss ptc sites.

So far, I am seeing a ptctalk clone, that claims it wants nothing to do with a site it get's much of it's content from.

There should be a proccess, a criteria, that a site must meet in order to be placed on the watch list.
Sure, referral links can be on that criteria, but maybe all but one link needs to be anylized eh?
Further searching proved that Will "could" own the site because of his swatcash referral link.
But still, that doesn't prove anything. Any member, and or admin could place the link.

If you looked even further you would see that e3 is hosted on the same server as Will's other sites.
There are many things that can be looked up, and anylized, (without waiting an extended period of time) that can evaluate a website, and try to create an image of the owner.

You can't judge a book by it's cover, and more importantly, you can't judge it because someone scribblessome text on the cover ;)

Have a great day guys, and please do consider a formal criteria required before a post like this is made again. I'm not trying to put you down SB, but jumping to conclusions is not the answer.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2008, 07:12:04 AM »
name exactly how the f*** i jumped top conclusions dude

this i want to hear

name exactly how i jumped the gun???

you know damne well what willj778 did was wrong your just trying to defend him because your buddies

guess what, i am ( was) buddies with him too

but im sorry i will not veen defend my buddy who tries this shit

and all that shit you just wrote about for legit "reasons" as to why he would hide...THAT IS ALL PURE BULLSHIT AND MAKES NO FUCKIN SENSE AT ALL

MAYBE YOU ALL SHOULD JUST GPO BACK TO PTCTALK WITHTHE REST OF THE FUCKIN LIARS AND SHADY ASS ADMINS IF THIS IS YOU GUYS NEW TACTICS AT PROMOTING

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2008, 07:15:28 AM »
BASICLY YOU JUST CALLED ALL OF US "TEST SUBJECTS" I FIND THIS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER HEARD

I AM REALLY FUCKIN PISSED NOW......

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2008, 07:24:20 AM »
Stalky, jumping the gun qaulifies as your statement that Oxi/ronnie was the owner, or affiliated with the site based purely on an advertisement.

No, I do not think what he did was wrong. He was unsure if he would be able to manage a site with that much earning potential, so he chose not to raise false hopes with the people that look up to him.

I am not saying this is a tactic act promoting. I am saying it was used as a way to protect his other sites in case the new one was a total failure.

I really have to ask you to carry out a discussion instead of screaming and cursing. I see many curse words and capitol sentances. Really, is that how you want to present yourself? You want to get away from Ptctalk's childness? Try starting with yourself. I've seen children over their present them selves in a more adult manner than that.

Please explain how I called members of this forum test subjects.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2008, 07:24:32 AM »
maybe we launch 1000 warez clones this week all privacy protected , deny the shit out of it, and drop em all like bombs right over there in fuckin noobville for you guys

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME WE WOULDNT GET FUCKIN VICIOUSLY ATTACKED AND CALLED SCAM AND SHADY ALL OVER FUCKIN PLACE ??? ??? ???

makin yourselves look worse and worse will and coin....

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2008, 07:26:39 AM »
Stalky, jumping the gun qaulifies as your statement that Oxi/ronnie was the owner, or affiliated with the site based purely on an advertisement.

No, I do not think what he did was wrong. He was unsure if he would be able to manage a site with that much earning potential, so he chose not to raise false hopes with the people that look up to him.

I am not saying this is a tactic act promoting. I am saying it was used as a way to protect his other sites in case the new one was a total failure.

I really have to ask you to carry out a discussion instead of screaming and cursing. I see many curse words and capitol sentances. Really, is that how you want to present yourself? You want to get away from Ptctalk's childness? Try starting with yourself. I've seen children over their present them selves in a more adult manner than that.

Please explain how I called members of this forum test subjects.

SO YOU ARE STATING ONCE AGAIN THAT IF NO ONE FOUND OUT WAS HIM AND THE SITE FAILED HE GETS AWAY WITH IT AND WOULD NEVER ADMIT TO ANYTHING..OR ANY INVOLVEMENT,..IN FATC HE WOULD PROBABLY USE OXI AS A FUCKIN SCASPEGOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SEE NOW

YOU HAVE MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR

WE WERE ALL TEST SUBJECTS

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2008, 07:31:03 AM »
Ok, I see this discussion going nowhere. Your going to sit there and scream, and not even try to talk with me.

What is there to get away with if a site fails? If he is trying to manage a new type of site that he has not, if it starts failing (losing more money than making) then it should not be allowed to effect his other, already estabilished sites. Believe me, if it fails, it will effect trust in those sites.

Don't get me wrong, if he ran the site for 3 or 4 months and if failed, I would see that as being pretty shady given he had not come forward. It's pretty easy to tell if a site will be succesful or not right from the start.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 07:32:36 AM by coinmachine »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2008, 07:33:08 AM »
discussion over, i am tired of hearing pathetic excuses, you all just totally destroyed your image and should probly go hang where your welcome

advertise here