Author Topic: perfect PTC terms for ever site  (Read 2365 times)

• StalkingButler the III

perfect PTC terms for ever site
« on: April 23, 2008, 07:11:52 AM »
from the girlsclick.info term page, if every ptc webmaster would follow these terms right here, there would be practicly no cheating, lot less scams, lot less broke webmasters who could not pay us honest people, and PTC would actually make a strong comeback, and actually start making some profit and getting somewhere.

# First and MOST IMPORTANT: In order to be fair to our advertisers and to ensure quality communication with the webmistress....YOU MUST BE ABLE TO READ AND WRITE ENGLISH.
If you fail 4 or more cheat check questions, you will be deleted. YOU WILL NOT BE REINSTATED!
If you manage to get past me with 4 or more cheat check failures and request payout you will not be paid. Please also read the terms regarding payout below.
If you make a point store purchase and you have 4 or more cheat check failures you will NOT receive credit and you will not get your points back.
If you have 30 or more failed log ins, you will be deleted!

# Banned Countries
This is a list of countries NOT allowed at any Arkansas Enterprise PTC site.
China
Taiwan
Hong Kong.

# Multiple Joins
You are not allowed to create more than 1 account.
Multiple accounts with the same IP adress will be considered fraudulent.
No more than 1 account per person and/or IP adress is allowed.
You must be at least 18 years old to join this site.

# Referral Shifting By Administration

If you are found to be using an external referral builder and cheating or breaking the rules of that program or forum, ADMIN has the right to move referrals to the proper member's downline.

# Email Requirements
Any member who does not receive their verification email within 30 minutes is most likely using an email server that blocks SPAM. You should use the Contact page if you need help.
If you use an autoresponder, you will be suspended until you fix it. If your email bounces you will be suspended or deleted, depending on how many times it has happened and your willingness to fix it. This is decided at the discretion of the site owner.

# Purchases
Purchases may come from an unverified account as long you verify your purchase in the email you receive after your purchase is completed.
If you do not verify that you made the purchase your purchase will be denied.
If your name on this site account does not match the PAYPAL account you used for the purchase, your purchase will be denied.
If you make an E-gold purchase you must mail the site via admin@girlsclick.info and state your transaction id and your egoldnumber and what your purchase was, as egold does not credit on the purchase automatically.
There will be no refunds given if instructions are not followed or site is one not allowed as in advertising guidelines/terms stated below.

# Payout Requests
You must allow 30 days for payment to be received. Upgraded members are taken care of first.
60 days is the longest time frame, intended to allow for personal or health issues or even computer or server issues.
**IF YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE POINT BALANCE (WHICH INDICATES CHEATING)YOUR PAYOUT WILL BE DENIED.** If you request payout more than once with a negative point balance, your account will be suspended or deleted.
This site pays with PayPal ONLY.
You must have a VERIFIED PAYPAL Account to receive payout. If you attempt to request payout with an unverified PAYPAL account more than once, your account will be suspended or deleted. If you request payout to an UNVERIFIED PAYPAL account I will deny it.
I will also deny your payout request if your account on this site has a different country and/or name listed than your paypal account.
If you have failed 4 or more cheat checks you will not be paid.
If you have 30 or more failed log ins you will not be paid.

# False Representing
We do not tolerate anyone who uses false information to get referrals.
Your NAME must be on your account at this site. Full Name, first and last, is required and it must match the PayPal account that you are sending and receiving payments with. Your username is not an acceptable name on your account. If your name on your site account and your name on your PAYPAL account do not match, your payout request or purchace will be denied. There are too many members requesting payout to a PayPal address that does not match their account name. I cannot be responsible for payments sent to the address you provide to me, especially if the name does not match your account here. If payment addy is incorrect and denied payout will be canceled. It is very important to use correct information!
Your information is secure and will never be shared.

# Cheating
With our tough anti-cheat system, it is extremely difficult to cheat. If someone is caught cheating or simply attempting to cheat, we have the right to delete all of the user's earnings and possibly even ban the user from our network. Cheating would include any of the following:

# 4 or more cheat link fails and or 30 or more failed log ins.
# Interfering with our system to prevent optimum security and/or reliability.
# Creating any type of emulator, or a program to automate the process of clicking.
# Any malicious act that may, in any way, interfere with our system.

# Spam
We do not beleive in spam, and we are very strict on the handling of your information. The only emails you will receive are periodic emails with information about updates, specials, contests and issues with the site.
If you spam the ADMIN or other members you will be suspended the first time. If you spam again after being reinstated you will be deleted and banned from creating another account.

# Inactive Accounts
If your account has been inactive for more than 30 days, it will be deleted.

# Purchases
Purchases may come from an unverified account as long you verify your purchase in the email you receive after your purchase is completed.
If you do not verify that you made the purchase your purchase will be denied.
If your name on this site account does not match the PAYPAL account you used for the purchase, your purchase will be denied.
If you make an E-gold purchase you must mail the site via admin@girlsclick.info and state your transaction id and your egoldnumber and what your purchase was, as egold does not credit on the purchase automatically.
There will be no refunds given if instructions are not followed or site is one not allowed as in advertising guidelines/terms stated below.

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 2
Re: perfect PTC terms for ever site
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 12:01:33 PM »
Ya I think I talked to Aurora about a "Clickers Bill of Rights" that the owners would have to pledge to follow. This reminds me of that a little.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 12:20:44 PM »
Ya I think I talked to Aurora about a "Clickers Bill of Rights" that the owners would have to pledge to follow. This reminds me of that a little.

something needs to happen fast, becasue for every 10,000 members a site has about 5000 are cheating!

statistics do not lie!!

stupid little kids running websites made all this possible!

cheaters have breeded into ptc because of this! also their are other webmasters who simply dont care because the "numbers" look good

funny they dont last long and they disappear very quickly

only ones who get paid are the cheaters and us honestpeople are left with nothing

f#%^ that!  >:( >:( >:(

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »
hmm some of those terms are terms i have used myself

• Thank You