Author Topic: 60 days and counting  (Read 2951 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
60 days and counting
« on: April 08, 2008, 04:24:04 PM »
when ptc sites started popping up from nowhere almost a year ago, they used to have a 7 day payout in their terms.  They usually paid much faster. members expected to be paid within those 7 days and would not even consider joining a site that took longer to pay.

when adsux and later sux.to popped up they felt it necessary to change the terms.  A lot of the other sites followed.  Now it seems quite acceptable for a site with only 10.000 members to take up to 60 business days to pay.

Why are these new terms necessary?  The problem is just being pushed forward.  The sites have 60 extra days before they have to start paying but once the 30-60 days are gone they will still have to pay every day.
It has absolutely nothing to do with an admins workload, the load will not be lighter if he waits 60 days to start.

60 days just means the admin does not have enough cash to make the payouts and by setting terms at 60 days it gives him a chance to sell  a lot of referals and upgrades to get some cash.

How is it the members accept this without question and still join these sites?

Take a look at adsux, sux.to and now dailyclicks.biz.  they all take more than the 30-60 business days and it is only going to get longer and longer. 

If adsux is anything to go by we can expect 180 days in all their terms very soon

Lets not join new sites with 30-60 days in their terms.  There still are plenty of good sites, where the admins are capable of sticking to very reasonable terms. No need to wait 60 days so Let's all give them a chance ;)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • PayToClick.EU
Re: 60 days and counting
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 08:35:52 PM »
I fully agree.

As you said, AdBux and Bux started this nonsense, and it's not a coincidence: they have too many self-sponsored ads, and advertising prices are too high, which means that they mostly get money from purchases (ref packs and memberships). The fact is these kind of schemes are completely unsustainable on a long term, so they are all condemned to disappear.

Two reasons:
- PTC is full of fools, so is real life.
- Most of users don't mind to promote unsustainable programs and scams, thinking they have nothing to lose... The truth is the whole PTC "business" is being damaged this way.

So, since yesterday, I will not include on the Top 20 list any site that takes longer than 2 or 3 weeks to process payments.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2008, 03:07:59 PM »
some sites stated 7 days to cashout.  Then after a while, they changed their TOS from 7 days to 60 days or more.

Now, do ppl believe me that after 6 months of clicking and I haven't got paid a cent?

Most of of sites I click solo, cuz i'm not good at getting referrals.  If I was lucky to get one or two, it turned out to be scam sites.  OR the sites raised their cashout from $3 to $10 or more.

e.g. 4bux.info  -- $20 cashout.  Wow, if i'm still decided to click, I'll be 100 years old by the time I've reached cashout. 

I stopped clikcing for many sites, cuz they raised the cashout or made you upgrade to get paid.
------------

Sabbie,  there are many good sites out there .... Could u name a few please?  So, I can join and hopefully get a referral or more.

I know earn3 is very good and low cashout and better yet, it's owned by willj -- a trusted owner.  But it can't even get one referral for that one, cuz many ppl already joined the sites.

OH, Willj, if u read this post of mine, plz don't raise the cashout.  I hope to get paid from YOU.  right now, I have 36 cents and zero referral.  Plz tell me, how long will I be able to reach the cashout?   ;D  Hopefully, it's NOT when i'm 100 years old.  ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2008, 10:26:05 PM »
increasing payouts to 1 month or 2 months from 7 days means one thing scam and sites i have been on and reached the payout changed there TOS to 2 months like dailyclicks i have been waiting 2 months and a half for a crappy 10$

like others said i gave on almost all sites but some are good still keep there word

tn try www.adverbux.com

even though they got 90,000+ they still pay from 3 to 5 days.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 03:22:14 AM »
it doesn't always mean scam, sometimes they are just ot getting the advertisers or not getting anything, when a site is not bringing in any money at all it doesn't mean anything other than the fact no one is investing no more.

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2008, 03:48:29 AM »
when ptc sites started popping up from nowhere almost a year ago, they used to have a 7 day payout in their terms.  They usually paid much faster. members expected to be paid within those 7 days and would not even consider joining a site that took longer to pay.

when adsux and later sux.to popped up they felt it necessary to change the terms.  A lot of the other sites followed.  Now it seems quite acceptable for a site with only 10.000 members to take up to 60 business days to pay.

Why are these new terms necessary?  The problem is just being pushed forward.  The sites have 60 extra days before they have to start paying but once the 30-60 days are gone they will still have to pay every day.
It has absolutely nothing to do with an admins workload, the load will not be lighter if he waits 60 days to start.

60 days just means the admin does not have enough cash to make the payouts and by setting terms at 60 days it gives him a chance to sell  a lot of referals and upgrades to get some cash.

Take a look at adsux, sux.to and now dailyclicks.biz.  they all take more than the 30-60 business days and it is only going to get longer and longer. 

If adsux is anything to go by we can expect 180 days in all their terms very soon

Lets not join new sites with 30-60 days in their terms.  There still are plenty of good sites, where the admins are capable of sticking to very reasonable terms. No need to wait 60 days so Let's all give them a chance ;)

The summary of PTC and what its become right there.

Well written, you speak the truth Sabbie.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2008, 10:38:24 AM »
it doesn't always mean scam, sometimes they are just ot getting the advertisers or not getting anything, when a site is not bringing in any money at all it doesn't mean anything other than the fact no one is investing no more.

it does mean they don't have any ready cash to pay us. 
They need the 60 days to try and sell us advertising, referals and upgrades.  THAT means its a ponzi.  Ponzis are scam.
Most members are not willing to invest in a site that is not paying so only the very lucky ones manage to sell enough to survive, most will disappear before or very soon after the 60 days are up. :'(

advertise here