Author Topic: EverydayClickers was victim to Turkish Milita Team Hackers!  (Read 1479 times)

• Thomas S. Mills CEO Of "My Global Advertising Network"
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 1
    • PocketMoneyPTC
Hello everyone,

As you know I own a few sites and everydayclikers.info was taken over by the Turkish Milita Team Hackers I also tracked back and dugg up as much info about them as possible. Pixtorex is the leader of the group and I must say they are pretty smart at what they do, they also erased my site key so now when you visit the page it says the script wasn't registered correctly. I have sent Maderite a email explaning what had happened and requested for the site key just waiting for them to respond so I can get the site back up. I am just glad I was able to get there stuff off my site. If any one else was attacked please post a reply in this thread. I know a few others was hit, they got like 60 something sites so far buxathy was one I believe, Gramma Koni got a few of hers attacked so if you were a victim please reply.

As for my other sites globalads, retrobux, and buxmonster I am also unable to visit any of them sites as of this moment I don't know if it is something with my computer and browser or if it is my server. If your a member to any of them please reply here and let me know if your able to view the site's as this would be a great help. I have sent a email to my hosting providers asking for there assistants but also still waiting for a response. I am so sorry for all this inconvenience. I plan to do some changes when I get access back, yes all you cheaters got Busted! There are quite a few on all my sites and I will be weaning you all out soon. I have had a few advertisers complaining that when they are buying sign-ups that people are just entering there email or my welcome email but not signing up to there program. That's breaking my terms and my heart, I won't stand for it people. I want to build a good honest member base so that everyone can benefit if you can't understand that or can't be honest then Please Don't sign up to my sites.

Thanks,

Thomas S. Mills

advertise here