Author Topic: Talk PTC, Ptc Talk what is the point??  (Read 6043 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Fresh Clicker
Re: PTC Talk, Talk PTC, what is the point??
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 10:55:17 PM »
We promise nothing. Here you'll find a wealth of information and alot of great people. If you're a good person and contribute, you'll get to know everyone around here well. IF you've come here to scam, you'll be routed back to Kindergarden.

So in summary, be nice, if you seem like a cool person, you should have no problem here. Welcome to the Forums.
Well I think I am nice, but maybe I do not seem nice, especially to the founder. How do you think I can scam people here? I don't even have time to make my own PTC sites that does not pay, and I was always the one who got 'scammed' in a referral exchange that I try not to do anymore exchanges..

Right now, I think ptctalk is okay. It's not perfect and scamless there, but there's more people and that's why it attracts more scammers. Scammers won't make much here I guess.. I just have to be careful and not purchase things without knowing the site from there.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 10:59:33 PM »
i used to be a member of ptctalk and i was never banned ;D i left because i was fed up with the spam, the referal exchange and the scammers :'(

it used to be a great place where a lot of noobs could learn about ptc without getting into too much trouble. The more experienced members were always there to tell them about scam sites.

The past few months ptctalk has been completely out of control.   Every kid starting a new site is allowed to introduce his site there.  I do not feel like joining any sites run by 12 year olds.
Even known scammers are allowed to post and the noobs cannot wait to join their sites.

If you go there right now you could do a search for Erika Berki or Ptr-hun and you would find a long thread full of evidence that she is a scammer. Then do a search for her new site Buxone and you will see people asking if it can be trusted but because nobody gives them an answer they are still joining and they will get scammed.
The same goes for strawberryclicks.  The owner is a well known scammer and they ask if he can be trusted, they dont get an answer and they are all being scammed.

we have no way to guarantee you won't find any scam sites here but all the sites are checked before they are allowed to post. None of the obvious or known scammers are allowed here.
here we have the experienced member who were banned from ptctalk because they objected to the way it was being run.

• Thank You
  • DON'T TOUCH ME
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2008, 11:21:47 PM »
I want talkptc make different main website. I don't like talkptc main website look like ptctalk.

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 14
  • -Receive: 29
  • Referrals: 49
    • Email
Talk PTC, Ptc Talk what is the point??
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2008, 11:28:10 PM »
Qw3rty is already working on the main page. It should be up soon ;D
« Last Edit: March 28, 2008, 11:56:19 PM by Aurora »

• StalkingButler the III

Re: Talk PTC, Ptc Talk what is the point??
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 11:04:11 AM »
here we do not lie and tell stories and protect underage scammers

"over there" scammers are free to lie, cheat, steal, and make honest webmasters look like they are the scammers

"over there" is nothing more than a bunch of 13 - 14 year olds who have nothing better to do than lie and say their in their 30's and scam people with mommy and daddies paypal accounts

"over there" you will find brainwashed kiddies who know nothing better than "titan network"

"over there" 99% of the site owners are underage lying tools and all of the dumbass adults that hang around that place will not step up to the plate and tell you when they know for fact that you are joining an underage kiddos program....they sit there silent,..as always...

i have no respect for anyone including adults that support that fuckin daycare center
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 04:26:06 PM by Stalky »

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »
i support the daycare?

You say you don't like it because there's scammers well making your own forum and removing that is pointless when you could just IGNORE the scams/scammers

About referal exchange:
why not join scam sites and click so you can get refs for your site. basicaly meaning you can click as much as you like and still get money

only reason i'm here is because of people like stalky + a secpnd opinion ;)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 08:33:54 PM »
i support the daycare?

You say you don't like it because there's scammers well making your own forum and removing that is pointless when you could just IGNORE the scams/scammers

About referal exchange:
why not join scam sites and click so you can get refs for your site. basicaly meaning you can click as much as you like and still get money

only reason i'm here is because of people like stalky + a secpnd opinion ;)

maybe you like sitting their and watching the scammers run the place????

you like being side by side with liars and thieves while they openly operate???

you like the fact they let oxi do whatever the hell he wanted in that place for a very long time???

you like the fact they are now supporting miss erika berki over there and getting more noobs to join her stupid scheme which will leave thousands empty pocketed and scammed???

• Thank You
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 08:56:19 PM »
when you could just IGNORE the scams/scammers

PTC Talk isn't dealing with a mere occasional appearance from scammers ... it's a blatant and widespread epidemic.  As a result, it can't just be ignored.

It can be likened to being in the middle of a group of hungry lions (on the loose) that are stalking and targeting their prey ... it's not easy to ignore something that's seeking to devour you.   

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Fresh Clicker
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2008, 12:27:12 AM »
I think I can consider you as a scammer because of this you're saying..

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2008, 01:11:19 AM »
Depends on your point of view.
I exchanged refs on ptctalk and , at last,
it is not much different from those sites that
only do this. I had some clicks, but they cease soon.

The best referrals came from advertise, NOT FROM EXCHANGE.
And they click because they want, not for an exchange (I think).

This is a very interesting topic.