Author Topic: Talk PTC, Ptc Talk what is the point??  (Read 6044 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Talk PTC, Ptc Talk what is the point??
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2008, 01:31:20 AM »
why not join scam sites and click so you can get refs for your site. basicaly meaning you can click as much as you like and still get money

Great idea lets all join scammeing sites and promote them evrywhere to say our thanks to all the underage owners and scammers who have ruined this industry.Lets all set a new record of earnings for the scammers, lets make the next scammer who runs away have 1 mil $ in his account so that people start making scamming sites since they allow one to make more money.Then when the sites runaway have our @$$ ****ed by 100 of people who wuld say we promoted the scamming sites crying evry where making continuous threads one after another.

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2008, 01:47:24 AM »
why not join scam sites and click so you can get refs for your site. basicaly meaning you can click as much as you like and still get money

This way of thinking is what has caused the current PTC decadence.  ::)

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2008, 01:49:17 AM »

This way of thinking is what has caused the current PTC decadence.  ::)

And for you all who failed english:

Decdence: 1.   the act or process of falling into an inferior condition or state; deterioration; decay: Some historians hold that the fall of Rome can be attributed to internal decadence.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2008, 02:32:10 PM »
Toycat how can you expect all the noobs over there to ignore the scammers when they are allowed to be promoted there ???

Erika Berki is on every scamlist yet they allow her new scam site to be promoted over there.
The admin from erika's forum is allowed to post that he spoke to erika and he says the scam was just a 'misunderstanding'.  Who the hell is he and why should anyone believe him?
just 2 weeks ago he posted scam at gpf because erika's site disappeared
Now he says erika can be trusted and now all of a sudden ivy says she has spoken to erika and she too thinks erika is 'very nice'

Pipsta has been banned there at least 3 time but he is back and i dont see anyone having a problem with that.

how are the noobs supposed to know the difference if nobody tells them???

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2008, 03:34:27 PM »
WOO for responses
I think I can consider you as a scammer because of this you're saying..
Not really, you join scam sites, you click, someone joins your site, they click. It's other persons problme if they promote scams

No problem caused, because you have no serious intention with the site,
Toycat how can you expect all the noobs over there to ignore the scammers when they are allowed to be promoted there ???

Erika Berki is on every scamlist yet they allow her new scam site to be promoted over there.
The admin from erika's forum is allowed to post that he spoke to erika and he says the scam was just a 'misunderstanding'.  Who the hell is he and why should anyone believe him?
just 2 weeks ago he posted scam at gpf because erika's site disappeared
Now he says erika can be trusted and now all of a sudden ivy says she has spoken to erika and she too thinks erika is 'very nice'

Pipsta has been banned there at least 3 time but he is back and i dont see anyone having a problem with that.

how are the noobs supposed to know the difference if nobody tells them???

you have a point there, i guess ;D (all of it)
the guy who said it was a misunderstanding is a person who trusts her, i know that from stuff he does to get refs there ( i talk with him over msn) and he's done about 20 honest exchnages.

All in all:

TalkPTC is apprently for the new guys, but they just have all the expireince people from PTCTalk, while PTCtalk is more suited towards te expireinced (gotta avoid pipista etc) but there crap for new guys..

Maybe I'm wrong with that but its sort of true ;)

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2008, 03:47:43 PM »
TalkPTC is apprently for the new guys, but they just have all the expireince people from PTCTalk, while PTCtalk is more suited towards te expireinced (gotta avoid pipista etc) but there crap for new guys..

Maybe I'm wrong with that but its sort of true ;)

Suited towards the experienced ??? where do you get that when the "experienced"  over there are the ones leading the noobs into the scam :'(
can these 'experienced' people not do a 2 minute search to find the very obvious scam before joining:'(

i prefer to think of it as the referal exchange over there, and they are very welcome to keep it.  i am so happy it was closed down here ;D

• Thank You
    • mhmm
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2008, 04:37:38 PM »
to be fair 40% of the posts there are ref exchange

but you get general PTC chat and general discussion threads which make the forum definitely worth it/

advertise here