Author Topic: Upgrade to get pay?  (Read 6159 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Upgrade to get pay?
« on: April 02, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »
some sites changed their TOS.  users (Asian) must upgraded in order to get pay.  e.g. croclix, isabellarmarco, vipbux.....

I don't know why many sites against Asian countries.  I just happened to work in an Asian country, and I must upgrade to get pay?  ??? 
 can't afford to pay anymore cuz I don't have any money left in my PP or AP.  I was scammed many times before when I bought upgrade from scam sites, e.g. icashout, agebux....

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Upgrade to get pay?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 05:47:43 PM »
Don;t do it. Its probably just a sad ploy to scam the asian clickers who are honest (as opposed to the botters).

Don't fall into this trap tn. These sites are probably going to turn out to be scams.

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 06:53:20 PM »
ya blackthursday is right i would never upgrade to get paid first ya right then its not free anymore lol

oh ya black nice sig can i put it in my sig?

• Thank You
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 08:18:05 PM »
ya blackthursday is right i would never upgrade to get paid first ya right then its not free anymore lol

oh ya black nice sig can i put it in my sig?

Of course.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 08:56:29 PM »
tn before you upgrade on any site you should think about whether or not you will be in profit by the end of your upgrade.

usually an upgrade will only be worth it if you buy for a year or if you have a lot of referals
just do the math:  amount of daily clicks  X link value  X amount of refs
how many days before you are in profit?

most sites lately will disappear long before the end of a year, most of them disappear within weeks or months   :'(

Any site your a member of that forces you to upgrade to be paid is a waste of time.  If you didnt think the upgrade was worth if before why would it be different now they try to force you?

• Thank You
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »
tn before you upgrade on any site you should think about whether or not you will be in profit by the end of your upgrade.

usually an upgrade will only be worth it if you buy for a year or if you have a lot of referals
just do the math:  amount of daily clicks  X link value  X amount of refs
how many days before you are in profit?

most sites lately will disappear long before the end of a year, most of them disappear within weeks or months   :'(

Any site your a member of and then forces you to upgrade to be paid is a waste of time.  If you didnt think the upgrade was worth if before why would it be different now they try to force you?

I think you missed the point sabbie. While pretty much everything you said was correct, the issue was they're forcing the chinese and just the chinese to upgrade in order to get paid. It reeks of scam, the upgrade itself doesn't really matter, it's the fact that they are using discrimination and extortion to force upgrades.

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2008, 10:00:37 PM »
or it wreaks of "get the f$%^& message china, quit cheating"

sorry bout your situation tn, but i honestly can not blame ptc sites for making asians upgrade to cashout

doesnt sound like too bad of idea to me

will definitely discourage TONS of cheaters from even going near your site  ;D ;D ;D

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »
I think you missed the point sabbie. While pretty much everything you said was correct, the issue was they're forcing the chinese and just the chinese to upgrade in order to get paid. It reeks of scam, the upgrade itself doesn't really matter, it's the fact that they are using discrimination and extortion to force upgrades.

your missing the point blackthursday

there are a lot of cheats coming from china, sites have the right to protect themselves against cheating.
Would you prefer the site to ban all the chinese? Some sites only let the chinese redeem their earnings. The upgrade is a good option if the members can still make a profit.

The only thing i have a problem with is the sudden change.  they let the chinese join and waste their time before changing their terms. that is not fair. :'(
Their terms should be clear from the start so members know what they are getting into when they join

I am not from china but i am a member at 2 sites where you have to upgrade to be paid and they are both very much worth it. ;D  it has nothing to do with scam

noobs lately make a habit of calling anything and everything they don't agree with Scam :'(

• Thank You
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 10:10:42 PM »

your missing the point blackthursday

there are a lot of cheats coming from china, sites have the right to protect themselves against cheating.
Would you prefer the site to ban all the chinese? Some sites only let the chinese redeem their earnings. The upgrade is a good option if the members can still make a profit.

The only thing i have a problem with is the sudden change.  they let the chinese join and waste their time before changing their terms. that is not fair. :'(
Their terms should be clear from the start so members know what they are getting into when they join

I am not from china but i am a member at 2 sites where you have to upgrade to be paid and they are both very much worth it. ;D  it has nothing to do with scam

noobs lately make a habit of calling anything and everything they don't agree with Scam :'(

Your wiser than I Mame. We'll split the difference.

1)Chinas chock full of cheats. Like Millions of them.
2) They bot like CRAZY. Its pretty shitty.
3) The PTC owners have the right to protect their business.
4) It still is a little sketchy to implement the change right off the bat.

Alright. That should settle everything up.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 10:29:23 PM by BlackThursday »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • Banned!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2008, 10:48:29 PM »
i just block em, if they get to my sites i delete them

advertise here