Author Topic: Upgrade to get pay?  (Read 6157 times)

• StalkingButler the III

Re: Upgrade to get pay?
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2008, 10:55:31 PM »
tn, perhaps you could make posts in chinese online forums pleading for asians to stop their cheating, soon every asian country will just be banned or not be able to cashout at all.

the upgrade idea really sounds very good to me right now

thinking of implementing it on my site

if not i will just delete them when they request payout as they all are cheating anyways ;D

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2008, 07:43:55 AM »
i just block em, if they get to my sites i delete them

Twysted, I like the sites that just block the users that they don't want.  In that case, save the users time and energy.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 02:00:30 PM by tn »

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2008, 07:51:08 AM »
or it wreaks of "get the f$%^& message china, quit cheating" --
PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT CHEATING A LOT.  I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW PPL CHEAT.  SOMETIMES I JUST WONDER AND AM CURIOUS.
sorry bout your situation tn, but i honestly can not blame ptc sites for making asians upgrade to cashout  -- LIKE TWYSTED SAID, BLOCK THEM FROM JOINING.  THIS WAY, I CAN SAVE MY TIME AND ENERGY from clicking.
ASIAN?  ethnically Asian or the people, despite your nationality, who happen to work or to live in Asian countries?  It sounds a little discrimination to me.

There are million ethnically Asian around the world, in USA & Canada.  Should they be banned too? 
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 07:54:06 AM by QW3RTY »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2008, 08:20:03 AM »
or it wreaks of "get the f$%^& message china, quit cheating" --
PPL ARE TALKING ABOUT CHEATING A LOT.  I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW PPL CHEAT.  SOMETIMES I JUST WONDER AND AM CURIOUS.
sorry bout your situation tn, but i honestly can not blame ptc sites for making asians upgrade to cashout  -- LIKE TWYSTED SAID, BLOCK THEM FROM JOINING.  THIS WAY, I CAN SAVE MY TIME AND ENERGY from clicking.
ASIAN?  ethnically Asian or the people, despite your nationality, who happen to work or to live in Asian countries?  It sounds a little discrimination to me.

There are million ethnically Asian around the world, in USA & Canada.  Should they be banned too? 

tn this is exactly what i  do now lol unfortunately it still gets tiring chasing them every damn day in your admin panelof your site, sothe idea of just forcing them to upgrade to cashout is very appealing, its like a "bribe" to continue to cheat your site... ;D

anyways tn i would be glad to have u as member on my site, and i would pay you no problem

by the way the cheating we are talking about are "autoclickers"  99% of chinese memebrs use them

• Thank You
    • Clicksia.com
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2008, 10:02:59 AM »
Just had to manually delete 600 bots on Earn3, guess which country they all came from? Country 37 aka China   >:( >:( >:( >:(

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2008, 10:04:43 AM »
Just had to manually delete 600 bots on Earn3, guess which country they all came from? Country 37 aka China   >:( >:( >:( >:(

theres no way to mass delete members in aurora is there?

edit: oh wait thats right i know how  :D

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2008, 01:02:08 PM »
anyways tn i would be glad to have u as member on my site, and i would pay you no problem--WHAT SITE DO YOU OWN?  AND I'M A MEMBER THERE?  ???  PLZ RECALL MY MEMORY. ;D
by the way the cheating we are talking about are "autoclickers"  99% of chinese memebrs use them

I'M IGNORANT ABOUT COMPUTER LANGUAGE.  IT SOUNDS GREEK TO ME.

WHAT IS AUTOCLICKER?
WHAT IS BOT?

I'M WORKING IN HONG KONG.  COUNTRY CODE IS 97.

IF I EVER EARN ANYTHING FROM CLICKING, IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO PAY MY MEDICAL BILL.  MY HAND IS TOO HURT FROM CLICKING and my eyes from looking at too much at the computer.

ptc, i think it's a worst way to earn $.  After 6 months of clicking, I haven't got paid a cent yet. 
pending :
Cm
DC
buxto
buxmania

and many scam sites left me and you without saying 'Goodbye"
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:58:34 PM by QW3RTY »

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2008, 01:20:16 PM »
yep we have all been scammed many times tn its not good feeling at all my friend  :'( :'(

my site is http://www.redlightdistrictptc.info 

and yes i think all of our eyes and hands are very injured after doing this for some time  :D ;D

hopefully i could be the first person to pay you from all this , wouldnt that be something  ;D

i've got lots of links on my site

• Thank You
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2008, 01:45:10 PM »
yep we have all been scammed many times tn its not good feeling at all my friend  :'( :'(

my site is http://www.redlightdistrictptc.info 

and yes i think all of our eyes and hands are very injured after doing this for some time  :D ;D

hopefully i could be the first person to pay you from all this , wouldnt that be something  ;D

i've got lots of links on my site

Thanks for the offer, Stalky.  You're so kind.  ;D
However, is that the site that has a lot of CHEAT CHECKS?  Every cheat check for every ad?  I'm terrified of those sites.  If per click is $100 USD, I might think of it.  MIGHT!  ;D

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2008, 01:52:03 PM »
btw, thank you everyone for responding to this thread.