Author Topic: MR RONNIE IS STEALING YOUR REFS FROM YOU  (Read 7917 times)

• StalkingButler the III

MR RONNIE IS STEALING YOUR REFS FROM YOU
« on: April 04, 2008, 10:00:04 AM »
EVERYONE CHECK YOUR EXTREME-ADS AND WORLD-BUX AND OTHER LINKS!!! ANY SITE OWNED BY RONNIE!!!

HE HAS ALTERED THE SCRIPT TO STEAL YOUR REFERRALS!!!

TAKE YOUR OWN REF LINK AND THEN LOG OUT AND PASTE IT IN YOUR BROWSER THEN GO HIT THE REGISTER BUTTON AND LOOK AT THE BLANK REFERRAL FIELD!!! YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF!!!

THIS HAS BEEN DONE RECENTLY AND IT IS INTENTIONAL!!!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS!!!

IT IS COMPLETELY INTENTIONAL BY HIM!!!!!

I TOLD YOU ALL FROM DAY ONE NEVER TO TRUST THIS SCUMBAG!! HAAAAAAAAA!!

• StalkingButler the III

Re: MR RONNIE IS STEALING YOUR REFS FROM YOU
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 12:49:16 PM »
wow world-bux forum isnt lookin so great!! LMFAO!!

http://world-bux.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=4

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 03:39:13 PM »
mmmm at extreme bus my name stood there but not at extreme ads
bad very bad
Hope he will pay soon and then I think I will do the site away

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 03:44:54 PM »
right now as we speak thousands and thousands of referrals are getting stolen from people for this ASSHOLE to sell right back to them at top dollar  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( this mu#%^&erfuck34% deserves to be drug out in the street and shot in the kneecaps >:( >:( >:(

one good thing that comes from all of this is our dear little friend alex hawke ( paid.vg) is getting hundreds and hundreds of referrals stolen from him

now you finally get your justice alex hawke and mr.ronnie....alex gets hundreds of refs stolen from him and now everyone can see without a doubt what i have been trying to warn you all about mr.ronnie for many many months,...half a year even.....

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
in db on other site i used one ref link and saw the referral field was blank i had to fill that up manually & and thank god the other user under me did the same so he registered as my downline :)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »
in db on other site i used one ref link and saw the referral field was blank i had to fill that up manually & and thank god the other user under me did the same so he registered as my downline :)

db??  =...database? what? lol

• Thank You
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2008, 04:47:05 PM »

db??  =...database? what? lol
downline builder bro LOL

• Thank You
    • PayToClick.EU
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2008, 06:48:51 PM »
Thanks for keep watching this individual's sites, Stalky.  ;)

I purchased some refs on January 1st, and got them 3 months later, and just because someone "helped" me with this (thanks, girl).

I blacklisted his programs since I started my site, and never changed my mind, even after reading so many "happy people's" comments.

Once again, this shows that these kind of 1 cent - 100% schemes are unviable, and owners always look for an illicit way to keep them online.  ;)

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2008, 06:51:25 PM »
Thanks for keep watching this individual's sites, Stalky.  ;)

I purchased some refs on January 1st, and got them 3 months later, and just because someone "helped" me with this (thanks, girl).

I blacklisted his programs since I started my site, and never changed my mind, even after reading so many "happy people's" comments.

Once again, this shows that these kind of 1 cent - 100% schemes are unviable, and owners always look for an illicit way to keep them online.  ;)

bingo, i ahve stated this many many times as well, that just because these lame ass bux site owners pay some people does not mean they are not scamming you other ways

90% of them will steal referrals from you any way they can to support the scheme......its all fake and a total lie.... >:( >:( >:(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 07:54:39 PM »
Wow I just checked. Nice catch stalky.

advertise here