Author Topic: PTC admins & cyclers, HYIP, etc.  (Read 2627 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Banned!
  • Out of my mind...I'll be back in a few minutes.
  • Referrals: 0
PTC admins & cyclers, HYIP, etc.
« on: April 05, 2008, 08:57:06 PM »
Here are some words of caution ...

If you know that a PTC site has an unsustainable business model and that the site owner is also involved with cyclers, HYIP, and other investment programs/schemes ... chances are that he/she is using members' funds (referral purchases, premium upgrades, etc.) to invest in other online investment schemes. 

Tell me ... why would I 'invest' money in a site that, in turn, invests my money in another site?  Wouldn't it make much more sense just to go directly to that site to invest my money if that was my original intent?   8)

• StalkingButler the III

Re: PTC admins & cyclers, HYIP, etc.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 01:55:53 PM »
yep this is a good tip , you must take into consideration people if admins are already involved in these high risk types of things just think...that admin could get screwed and lose all the funds that people invested and then the whole site is DONE FOR

very high risk business people who rely on putting money into other shady admins investment schemes!!! ::) ::)

( but then again i guess the same gos for us who rely on payments from other ptc sites LMAO!  :D ) ... :-\.... :-X... :-[
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 02:02:21 PM by Stalky »

advertise here