Author Topic: How to Attract Advertisers?  (Read 8455 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 2
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 0
    • Police PTC
    • Email
Re: How to Attract Advertisers?
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2014, 08:48:00 AM »
I have a PTC site and I have advertisers. Getting advertisers isn't rocket science. IT TAKES WORK.

1. Pay your members FAST. If they get paid they remain active. If they get paid they promote you. If they don't get paid THEY DON'T CLICK.
I usually only pay .0001 for a 7 second view and have a .05 - .10 withdraw minimum. Lots of people will be turned off by low earnings but
if they can make .15 - .25 a month and cash out some will join you. That way you can actually not be overwhelmed with payments and with
low earnings many people will just click a while and move on and not bother to cash out. See. while the big paying sites announce a few months later they have a Pay Pal problem you are still paying. If they don't get paid THEY DON'T CLICK.

2.The script you use helps. I have had good success with Aurora SMV 2.0. I think it is because that script has a built in Virool offer wall.
They know there is good earnings with Virool.

3. Virool video is a very good way to pull advertisers. I would recommend paying members .008 per view. Why? Because Virool is very good
and only allowing the top tier people to view their ads. These are the people that spend money and give you quality traffic. It is worth it
to pay them 80%.

4. Aurora sites are better I think. Buxhost and PTC Evolution sites have just ran Ponzi Scheme after Ponzi scheme. Plus they have high prices.

5. Get 500 members and become Donkey Mails and No Minimum approved. That is 2 ads.

6. Get the PTC Wall on your site. More good advertising already found for you.

7. There are 10 Paid to Read sites that have a special PTP. Pay your members .0001 to view them and you get .05 - .15 per 1000. You can
find these listed on Donkey Mails PTP approved sites. Use your credits to redeem ads to promote Donkey mails and No Minimum.

8. There are many other PTC sites that are Donkey Mails and No Minimum approved. Many of these sites have .30 - .40 per 1000 PTP for
upgraded members. Join these sites, upgrade, and start promoting them at your site. Use your money to redeem ads to promote Donkey mails and No Minimum.

9. The reason I say Donkey Mails and No Minimum is because these are professional people that have been in business a long time. I
trust them to pay. Many of these PTC sites I don't trust to pay. So, I funnel it to Donkey Mails and No Minimum.

10. Paid To Read sites have affiliate pages that you can promote.

11. You are going to need to promote your site heavily. I would recommend advertising your site on all the Donkey Mails and No Minimum
approved sites. There are many promoters looking for low cost, quality traffic.

12. As far as promoting my site I prefer to do most of it myself. If you give free members a good PTP and referral commission they will reward your generosity by cheating you. I give free members 0 PTP and 0 referral commission. Why reward them for cheating? People
that upgrade are usually not cheaters so I let the promote my site. That gives you more quality traffic.

13. Put about 4 Adhitz banners on your homepage. If you charge .03 cents a click and get about 3000 - 5000 hits a day you will sell banners
easily. I prefer to charge a high price so I can get all the banners in the network. That way they don't tire of the same ones.

14, Only have 1 PTC site. If you have more then 1 you will have the same people in them. That lowers the quality of your traffic.

15. As your site grows advertise on bigger sites. Use Geo targeting to Tier 1 countries. More quality traffic.

It is all about quality, volume, targeting, customer service, trust. Start out with customer service and trust.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:17:40 AM by tguile »

advertise here