Author Topic: Neobux Strategies  (Read 13657 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Neobux Strategies
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 01:01:34 PM »
It is impossible to keep an AVG above 2 but even with lower you can make a small profit.Try not to over recycle bcuz it is very hard and sometimes impossible to recover your money from recycling

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 02:14:37 PM »
Strategy is nothing but a hope to acheive something after putting all our hardwork.

There is a strategy possibility to get active neobux referrals.  Don't think about renting referrals.   It's a gamble.
Join a splashpage making traffic exchange website.  Use the free tools to create a splash page which must have a true and attractive content about neobux.
Then spread it all over the place where there is a possibility to get a neobux referral without spamming.  I created a splashpage and just advertised in a place.
I got a referral within 24 hours and the referral avge. is 10 :o for the last 6 days.
My own Referral Secrets revealed for zero of cost.  ;D

If you would like to donate, PM me.  :D

• Thank You
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 01:48:07 AM »
Nice Tips but just a suggestion to do the calculation that only 50%-70% rented referrals make clicks each day may be more accurate ;D

edit: ref link removed + banner
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 02:01:14 AM by Rainbowcolours »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 05:54:03 AM »
Strategy is nothing but a hope to acheive something after putting all our hardwork.

There is a strategy possibility to get active neobux referrals.  Don't think about renting referrals.   It's a gamble.
Join a splashpage making traffic exchange website.  Use the free tools to create a splash page which must have a true and attractive content about neobux.
Then spread it all over the place where there is a possibility to get a neobux referral without spamming.  I created a splashpage and just advertised in a place.
I got a referral within 24 hours and the referral avge. is 10 :o for the last 6 days.
My own Referral Secrets revealed for zero of cost.  ;D

If you would like to donate, PM me.  :D

And how does he has an avg of 10 while there are 4-5 (max 6, but that's once a week) ads per day?

• You reap what you sow
  • Thank You
  • -Receive: 2
  • Come on!
  • Referrals: 2
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 07:43:31 AM »
Same doubt I had but no answer. ???
Currently it's 6.31 :P after 20 days.

There is a strategy possibility to get active neobux referrals.  Don't think about renting referrals.   It's a gamble.
Join a splashpage making traffic exchange website.  Use the free tools to create a splash page which must have a true and attractive content about neobux.
Then spread it all over the place where there is a possibility to get a neobux referral without spamming.  I created a splashpage and just advertised in a place.
My own Referral Secrets revealed for zero of cost.  ;D

If you would like to donate, PM me.  :D

And how does he has an avg of 10 while there are 4-5 (max 6, but that's once a week) ads per day?

How did you know my ref is male?  >:(
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 07:47:56 AM by chan2020 »

• Trusted PTC
  • Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 02:33:32 PM »
very informative post, hope this works for me
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 02:37:50 PM by edmar »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 03:04:45 PM »
Good strategy. But getting rented referels with avg 2 is not possible. I have rented many times . But max avg is 1.4.

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2010, 07:05:35 PM »
base on my experience as a standard member on neobux, rented referral is only best for upgraded member. For standard member the avg is very low. If you want to make profit from rented referral, the minimum avg is 1.7 but that is rare for standard member.

• Thank You
  • alightheartedtalk.blogspot
    • A light hearted Talk
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2011, 01:13:36 PM »
does it work? investing money or time?

• Thank You
    • Real Paying PTC Sites
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »
Zero Investment Strategy

1. Register and create and account.
2. Click all of your ads everyday and every once in a while there will be extra ads for you to click.
3. Earn $2-$3 through clicking your ads everyday.
4. Transfer the money from your main balance to your rental balance.
5. Rent 3 referrals.
6. Turn on AutoPay on your Rented Referrals page.
7. Maintain your referrals and recycle the ones that have an average below 2 or haven't clicked in 2-3 days.
8. Buy more referrals when you can(This is every 7 days as a standard member).
9. Do NOT cash out any of the money that you gain in your main balance as this is used for buying more referrals and maintaining them.
10. Once you reach 500 referrals, stop renting anymore referrals and just maintain the ones that you have. That means recycle the bad clickers and keep an average of 2 at least.
11. Build up your money to about $100 and then upgrade to Golden.
12. Once you get Golden membership, keep renting more referrals and maintaining them. Once you hit 1250 referrals, you can stop renting referrals and just maintain them and start to cash out your money.

As a Standard member, you have to keep an average of 2 in order to make a profit.
As a Golden member, you have to keep an average of 1 in order to make a profit.

I think this one is for me  :laugh: i don't have funds yet since I am new in the PTC World

advertise here