Author Topic: Neobux Strategies  (Read 13656 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Online Business 105
    • Email
Re: Neobux Strategies
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2012, 02:36:44 AM »
this would take 10 years in the making...

if you rent 3, you could rent again after 7 days... you would earn your money back by clicking maybe after 2 weeks...

if you rent 3 every 2 weeks,  you get 500 rented referrals after 83 weeks ... if you have regular clicking referrals... and you will not gain any profit, because you are spending it back for renting and autopaying... this is 2 years in the making...

i thinks what's best is getting direct referrals, build your downline with active ones... and spending some cash to rent referrals...

• Thank You
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2012, 08:28:23 AM »
Seems to be quite an interesting way of earning , but is really an authentic do we really get referrals. Lately Google has also started there PTC . So am a bit confused as hav a heard a lot about newbux so where to keep my mind track on ...

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2012, 06:49:52 PM »
Well we know that ptc was a not get rich overnight alright.. the strategies was good.. rent refferals and rents again rather then clicking by self..lol

• Best Paying PTC Sites Favorite by Neobux Users & Recommended for other PTC Site Members
  • Thank You
    • Best Paying PTC Sites Favorite by Neobux Users & Recommended for other PTC Site Members
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2012, 05:27:43 PM »
I don't think you recycle referrals if you're a standard member, you will just lose money... just recycle if you're already upgraded to golden...

• Thank You
    • Bux Calculator
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2012, 07:49:42 PM »
Can anyone share any strategies that are actually feasible?

My neobux strategy is to make zero out-of-pocket investments. This includes my main balance! I use my neopoints to rent/recycle/renew referrals. When you first look at the amount of cash received per click of the average ad on neobux (.1 cents) it may be a bit off-putting. But you also receive 1 neopoint for every click! Use these neopoints to rent your referrals and you risk nothing to make your money! I am able to keep about 2-3 rented referrals at a time with neopoints alone, and basically make about double what I would solely clicking (about $5/year). This is not a get rich strategy obviously, but it is at least a realistic one ;)

• Thank You
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2012, 12:46:46 AM »
thanks for the tips

• Thank You
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2012, 06:51:29 AM »

In Neobux, if you have no intention to upgrade to golden membership, it is not wise to rent any referrals.

For Standard membership, you need an average of 1.33 or 40 clicks in 30 days in order to even out their rental fee, i.e $0.2.

Most referrals will quite active in first 60 days, afterward you will see their average clicking start to fall below 1.

My suggestion is upgrade to Gold membership, renew those above avg 1 for 30 more days, at 60 days of rental if their avg is below 1, let them auto expire and accept the fine of $0.04, re-rent referral and repeat the whole process.

• Thank You
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 03:44:52 AM »
thank you :) i will upgrade to golden when i will get 30,000 neopoints

• Thank You
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 03:47:00 PM »

In Neobux, if you have no intention to upgrade to golden membership, it is not wise to rent any referrals.

For Standard membership, you need an average of 1.33 or 40 clicks in 30 days in order to even out their rental fee, i.e $0.2.

Most referrals will quite active in first 60 days, afterward you will see their average clicking start to fall below 1.

My suggestion is upgrade to Gold membership, renew those above avg 1 for 30 more days, at 60 days of rental if their avg is below 1, let them auto expire and accept the fine of $0.04, re-rent referral and repeat the whole process.
Well, if you have over 1.33 for such a long time, you must be very lucky and profitable. I have no intention to deposit any money and I will see where it goes. So far I have 33 RRs and about $13 total earned. If I am convinced by the stats that they are not bots, I will keep reinvesting till I reach the max RRs count step by step.

My plan is to use every free neo points for recycling and some balance funds, if necessary for RRs inactive for more than 3 days. We will see where it goes. I extended one top referral for 90 days on Friday that did not miss a day for 10 days and when I extended it, it did not click on Saturday and Sunday. I hope it is not a bot and just a human with 2 days off :) I will keep you posted. In about a week I can define, if my refs are mostly bots or real persons.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 03:50:35 PM by KaiserSoze »

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2013, 01:45:07 AM »
Sometimes we don't realize that our strategies are actually our fantasies  :D

LOL..., you got that right...  =:))