Author Topic: Most effective ways to get direct referrals for PTC  (Read 12653 times)

• Junior
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: Most effective ways to get direct referrals for PTC
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 12:41:08 PM »
thanks  :-bd

• Thank You
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2011, 09:07:39 PM »
very helpful, thanks for sharing!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:20:58 PM by Aurora »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Jobs And Earnings From Home
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2011, 07:55:08 PM »
Wow great tips... ::dreams

• Thank You
  • Living and learning
    • Google+
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2011, 02:40:40 AM »
Thanks for the tips! I will add another one that, for Traffic Exchanges, it's better if you promote your banner or a splash page. Yes, splash pages works better to catch your surfer attention. Just make sure to put all the info for free members, and make it catching.

Now, for this one
PURCHASE A GUARANTEED SIGN UPS
GUARANTEED SIGN UPS is the easiest way to get referrals.The Signups will come from Paid to Signup Offers on a lot of different of Websites ( such as Donkeymails,YouRoMail ) on the Net. Your offer will start normaly with 5 business days after they confirmed your payment, but it can take up to 10 days.

BE CAREFUL!! Some PTCs have on their TOS a line that FORBIDDENS such referrals given by paid to signup offers. So, please make sure you don't do it in such PTCs, or you will have your account deleted!!

• Thank You
    • My updated top 10 sites!
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2011, 03:44:01 AM »
BE CAREFUL!! Some PTCs have on their TOS a line that FORBIDDENS such referrals given by paid to signup offers. So, please make sure you don't do it in such PTCs, or you will have your account deleted!!

Nice tip.

BuxP is one of them.

• you're welcome
  • Thank You
  • Referrals: 3
    • GoldSmugglers
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2011, 04:17:49 AM »

must read this thread to all clickers.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:19:34 AM by emvspeed »

• Thank You
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2011, 03:16:23 AM »
Direct referrals on PTC (Paid To Click) websites are, as opposed to rented or bought, a source of income in 100% because we do not have to pay to obtain them or maintain, and makes much faster to reach the objective of the minimum for payout. The search is eternal, and many end up quitting, but with some dedication and commitment anyone can get direct referrals. To help you in this mission I decided to disclose some known techniques and those used by me that made me get more than 1500 direct referrals spread across all PTC websites that I use.

DRAW ATTENTION THROUGH THE CHATS / MESSENGERS
How many contacts you have on your favorite messenger (MSN for example)? Each one of them could be your next direct referral! A good tip to draw the attention of your friends is to change your nickname to something like "want to make money on the internet like me? Speak with me". Many can ignore, but the closest friends will want to learn more by thinking (and well) than you would never fool them. If you are on a chat you can always try to pull the "make money on the Internet" subject to the conversation, and if the chat rules do not prohibit (always take attention to the rules) will be a great way to advertise your referral link .

SEND EMAIL TO YOUR CONTACT LIST
Create a simple and short text which explains what you do to earn money on the internet and include your referrals links. Express yourself in an informal manner and characteristic of your personality, after all you are sending an email to your list of friends who you naturally do not usually deal with "you"! This method must be used in moderation, you will not want to be "boring" to be always talking about the same right? But attention, never send emails to people outside your contact list because SPAM (unsolicited email) is against the terms of PT sites.

BE ACTIVE ON FORUMS
There are some forums about the subject earn money on the internet where we can share knowledge, ideas, and also participate in "referrals currents" or links exchange where two people combine to be referrals of each other in different sites. But you can also get direct referrals in other forums by editing your signature. If the forum rules allow, you can add a banner or a referral link about the PTC sites you are in on your signature and then every time you post a new message, everyone will see your links.

USE THE VISIBILITY YOU HAVE ON THE COMMUNITIES
There are hundreds of online communities on the internet, and for sure you are registered in at least one. One of the features that all have is the possibility of having a profile with your data, and you could add something there related to the PTC sites and show your referral links at the same time! Many of your friends will notice and want to contact you to learn more.

ADVERTISE YOUR LINKS
Although our goal is to make money on the internet, why not experience the other side and spend some money on advertising? As you may already be used to see, most PTC sites display ads about other PTC sites using the referral link from the buyer. Is not guaranteed that you will get direct referrals with this method, but works very well in case you want to advertise a brand new PTC with few members.

CREATE A WEBSITE OR A BLOG
This is the tip that gives more work, but I believe it is the most effective.
If you begin to get tired of repeating the same explanation every time you speak with a new person about the PTC sites, then you should create a simple website or blog with all the info and then give the link to many persons you know!

PURCHASE A GUARANTEED SIGN UPS
GUARANTEED SIGN UPS is the easiest way to get referrals.The Signups will come from Paid to Signup Offers on a lot of different of Websites ( such as Donkeymails,YouRoMail ) on the Net. Your offer will start normaly with 5 business days after they confirmed your payment, but it can take up to 10 days.

If you know any other good way please post below.

Thanks for reading

I Dont think so PURCHASING  GUARANTEED SIGN UPS WILL WORK . ANY BODY HAD SUCCESS WITH THIS ?

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2011, 03:19:45 AM »
I think you will probably get refs.  :D
I think these refs will never click.  ;D

• Thank You
    • CashZonePTC
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2011, 02:06:30 PM »
I use traffic exchanges to (try) and gain referrals but don't have much of any success. Is there any ptc site that does well in gaining referrals on traffic exchanges or any banner that does well with sign ups?

Desperate to make a little more money online. Thanks friends...
As far as I'm concerned traffic exchange sites are not useful for getting referrals where as TE sites can be used for getting hits for your links

• Thank You
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2011, 02:48:46 AM »
nice tips! most of what I do is put to many forum and write a link my refferal along with RBC of course: D

advertise here