Author Topic: important rules for joining ptc sites!!!  (Read 9782 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • A bad worker always blames his tools.
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
Re: important rules for joining ptc sites!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2012, 03:19:57 PM »
The most important thing will be able to really contact the people get paid for real and check How long the site have been active. And if you can know the Owner of the site. That is how I've started this still new to it though...

What if the site is quite new or brand new, even an innovation (and i`m not talking about neobux wanna be) and if you don`t know the owner? What then?

Even if the owner of this imaginative website write on the forum and talk with his members, still doesn`t mean you know him. Obviously i`m not talking about old scammers.

There are different criteria on how to judge a website if is reliable and trustworthy even so things change. For me it was the design first also the sustainability based on the ad pack value and click rate per ad but clixsense is still up and running and has 8 level ref, wow. Neobux had an impact because of the stylish design and the new method instant payment. Manny months have passed and i realized that thsi ptc industry is an isolated one, however still big and growing, sometimes badly influenced.

Neobux stole our eyes with the new method of payment but it was not that new, the HYIP industry,which is much greater than the ptc one and it started much earlier, use this method for 'credibility'. Many don`t understand how the HYIP works, to cut to the chase it works fraudulent way. Neobux just study the ..market and all he had to do was to apply this method to his flourishing new designed website and people losses their minds: aaaa omg woooooww instant payment. Now still seduced by the design members lose money on referrals, paradoxically they still promote it. Only a few make big money. If it wasn`t for clixsense, neobux would be the market driver and a POZITIVE example. He would have done what ever he desires with the membership because he have had the largest number of advertisers on his side. I saw that now he limited the direct referrals. He got what he wanted , which are the advertisers, now he can do what ever he wants, but limited. On the other hand clixsense lowered his payout. Hmm ...which one to chose.

That is why a website can promise you allot or to have amazing offers and in the future to trick you.Also you have to decide how to use a ptc website, because there are different points of view. The advertiser view and the member view.
On clixsense for example you can use both. Using both is good because a system must please both sides equally and what is left for you to do, in the future, is to guess if a website will 'limit the direct referrals' or 'lower payout' ?