Author Topic: What country is the best to get refers?  (Read 2601 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • Email
What country is the best to get refers?
« on: April 18, 2014, 09:07:36 PM »
Hello,
I've been putting some ads on a PTC to get some refs. The thing is that I already spent over 10$ in advertising at a PTC, and still don't got any  ::yuk

I've been thinking in activating the geography thing. That way I can chose in what country people see my ad.
And here is the final question do you now the best country/countries to post an ad to get direct refers?

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
Re: What country is the best to get refers?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 01:50:14 PM »
Hello,
I've been putting some ads on a PTC to get some refs. The thing is that I already spent over 10$ in advertising at a PTC, and still don't got any  ::yuk

I've been thinking in activating the geography thing. That way I can chose in what country people see my ad.
And here is the final question do you now the best country/countries to post an ad to get direct refers?

Hi...

to get quick refs for sites is really hard this time. Sarch for new GPT Sites of trusted admins and geo target countries where people not earn so much money...india, africa and so on. Try to catch them with good lucking splash pages or give them ref back.

You should also choose a catchy text for your PTC ad.

I you have a few bucs to invest in real active Refs invest your money better in PTSU and confirm this tasks after clicking for 5 days. You should make possible to stay in contact with your refs and give them a bonus if they are active for a certain time. You can use forum threads for.

Maybe i could help you a bit...

Paidmax
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 02:03:07 PM by paidmax »

• Thank You
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 02:22:02 AM »
Hello,

Hi...

to get quick refs for sites is really hard this time. Sarch for new GPT Sites of trusted admins and geo target countries where people not earn so much money...india, africa and so on. Try to catch them with good lucking splash pages or give them ref back.

You should also choose a catchy text for your PTC ad.

I you have a few bucs to invest in real active Refs invest your money better in PTSU and confirm this tasks after clicking for 5 days. You should make possible to stay in contact with your refs and give them a bonus if they are active for a certain time. You can use forum threads for.

Maybe i could help you a bit...

Paidmax

...kind of an oxymoron 'new gpt site' and 'trusted admin', IMO

what reason would a trusted admin have to open more than one site?

but yes, you want to target poor or less developed countries where they earn very little relative to western societies...
few in North America would stick with a site long term just on their on clicking... they would be more likely to have their own refs and click only the minimum number of ads...

which does you no good at all... unless the site pays for all clicks by a referral... assuming that the rented refs are NOT bots (or have a low click rate set by the sites admin)... but that is highly doubtful given the experiences of so many on almost all the sites.

much better to have a small number of direct referrals that understand the process than to have hundreds or thousands of rented that cost more to rent, recycle, renew and extend than they could ever earn you.

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 07:28:13 PM »

Why do employees doing more than one job? Just to get more money...

GPT Site owners are no saints or angels, they do this just to earn money. It's not illegal or unethical. A few sites with different kind of Ads for specific Advertisers can make a lot more money in your pocket. I ran 2 of this same time 5 years ago (German Sites) and made a good profit just by limit the memberships ( not more than 5000 Users). Sounds confusing but it worked for me to get my 3000,- a moth in profit.

• Thank You
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 03:51:07 PM »

Why do employees doing more than one job? Just to get more money...

GPT Site owners are no saints or angels, they do this just to earn money. It's not illegal or unethical. A few sites with different kind of Ads for specific Advertisers can make a lot more money in your pocket. I ran 2 of this same time 5 years ago (German Sites) and made a good profit just by limit the memberships ( not more than 5000 Users). Sounds confusing but it worked for me to get my 3000,- a moth in profit.

I know that site owners are no saints  =:))  and didn't mean that having more than one site is illegal...

just that it doesn't make much sense to run two similar site, cross promote them as many admins do and then try and sell advertisers on the 'count of ' membership without taking into account the duplication

Site A = 5000 members
Site B = 5000 members (of whom 3500 are also members of Site A)

Admin has no problem selling that same advertiser the same ads at both sites for exactly the same price
based on 5k viewers despite knowing that the total unique viewer count is only 6500...
not the 10k that the advertiser is lead to believe  or even just let assume.

highly unlikely that if they didn't convert on one site that they would on the other one...
in fact they likely wouldn't even know what the ad was for - 'ad blindness'

unethical? that is for someone else to decide... but it does certainly cause me and my friends
to reconsider where we spend our ad budgets every month.

• Junior
  • Thank You
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 10:41:46 PM »
Geographical thing really increase your signups?