Author Topic: Site Owners Read This  (Read 2040 times)

• SEO & Website Development
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4
  • -Receive: 3
  • Referrals: 4
    • Email
Site Owners Read This
« on: February 18, 2016, 12:45:27 AM »
Google has announced that they have been making mass changes in their Core Search Ranking.

What does that mean?
If you are SEO savvy and have been working tirelessly to find powerful backlinks and working to improve your sites visibility on Google, it is possible that your position on Google Search Results might drop. Severely!

So if you had a nice seat on the 1st page of whatever search term you worked towards then watch out. The algorithm change could ultimately hurt some people. If you catch it early you might be able to start building around it and possibly even improve the longevity of your site. My sites seem to keep rising and not falling  ::popcorn

If you are a site owner make sure you constantly search your site in other browsers other than Chrome. Chrome inflates results if all your activity is done in Chrome. Using IE will give you a more accurate reading. Make sure you check SemRush and utilize SERP monitoring tools. I also check my site's backlinks on different backlink checkers. Good Luck. May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Sir (...soon) (maybe)
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1
  • -Receive: 17
  • Referrals: 33
    • Visit me
Re: Site Owners Read This
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 08:17:41 PM »
Thanks. Nice tip.