Author Topic: PTC ScamList  (Read 572139 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
Re: PTC ScamList
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2008, 01:08:50 AM »
OK i reach 10 USD and leave up... :-) (hope)
and
www.xclix.net
the same i've see more payment
don't come?
isn't true?

tell me please
 :)

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2008, 01:57:10 PM »
new scam site paytc.

• Thank You
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2008, 02:07:40 PM »
Quote  paytc scam
I've open one popst
in Stay away...
0 ads
0 ads
0 ads

???

• Everything that has a beginning has an end.
  • Thank You
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 09:13:59 AM »
buxparadise paid me once for $3 that I earned from my donwline and thanks for them I'm getting paid without clicking ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 09:15:32 AM by nevz »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2008, 04:48:50 AM »
Any reasons on why you add CashMyBux to the list? I don't see any proof of scams.. you guys are judging without any valid reasons.

It really surprises me how you guys just jump to conclusions without knowing anything. Once again, you are giving false information to your members and that isn't good!

I thought you guys took this more seriously..

EDIT: Now that I see, you are hating on the MyBux Networks. Since it is on the list, I would like you to show all members on this forum YOUR proof of MyBux Networks being a scam. I am asking for this because I know myself, as the owner, I have NEVER scammed someone.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008, 04:51:31 AM by fuzzi »

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • My Blog / Mi Blog
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2008, 02:57:14 PM »
Hi, Beanybux.com is paying.

Who actually is doing the ratings and reviewings about it?

Here is My proof of payment:

http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=3036.msg16696

Here you can find a lot proof of payments of this days (Beanybux Forum):

http://www.beanytalk.com/payout-proofs-f5/

Regards.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2008, 03:06:48 PM by BiTFx »

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2008, 08:54:37 AM »
Any reasons on why you add CashMyBux to the list? I don't see any proof of scams.. you guys are judging without any valid reasons.

It really surprises me how you guys just jump to conclusions without knowing anything. Once again, you are giving false information to your members and that isn't good!

I thought you guys took this more seriously..

EDIT: Now that I see, you are hating on the MyBux Networks. Since it is on the list, I would like you to show all members on this forum YOUR proof of MyBux Networks being a scam. I am asking for this because I know myself, as the owner, I have NEVER scammed someone.

blah.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2008, 08:55:23 AM »
Hi, Beanybux.com is paying.

Who actually is doing the ratings and reviewings about it?

Here is My proof of payment:

http://talkptc.com/forum/index.php?topic=3036.msg16696

Here you can find a lot proof of payments of this days (Beanybux Forum):

http://www.beanytalk.com/payout-proofs-f5/

Regards.

blah to you to

go to a forum that cares to amuse themselves with your stupid fake schemes

• Junior
  • Thank You
    • My Blog / Mi Blog
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 05:16:34 AM »
I consider that your members have to hear the other side, I registered here with the intention to show, with my respects to all member here, about Beanybux.com, I don't see any proof of scams here, I think you are judging without any valid reason, I have a great experience there:

Beanybux.com has shown a tremendous success, and will continue to be successful no matter how old or educated the person making such a negative impact or opinion about Beanybux.com.

Beanybux.com is not using the typical methods of other PTC sites, nor will they ever want to implement such habits or methods.

Beanybux.com staff takes into so many considerations when making a payout or even doing the actual audit.

To be considered a scam site, it would take more than just a few Beanybux.com Members getting skipped. Beanybux.com has and always offer more benefits and features than any other site.

There are so many factors which Beanybux.com Members do not understand or care to ignore. Such as have you clicked a cheat link? How recent was your profile or IP changed? Has your Alertpay or Email Address changed since your payout request was made.

Beanybux.com as of date is missing over 200 payout proofs from Beanybux.com Members, as you may be aware they do not post their Payout Proofs and rely on their Members to do so.

These are just a few, and everything is reviewed prior to any such payment is made, and Beanybux.com will make sure that all Honest Members get paid.

Also, any issues that are posted on Beanytalk.com are reviewed and resolved internally as well as making sure that all Beanybux.com Members are satisfied overall.

Beanybux.com has grown past 21,000 Members and they are delighted with the growth rate. But, what happens is that many members submit a contact them page inquiry, or an email to support, but the message that is remitted to Beanybux.com is not detailed and or missing information.

This in turns causes an excessive work load, and Beanybux.com Policy is to reply to every single incoming communication no matter the outcome is good or bad.

Beanybux.com Team, must also respond to Beanytalk.com inquiries such as this to maintain a friendly environment and to make sure that comments do not get out of hand, and misdirected at others.

Beanybux.com offers it's members real advertising and real stats and a realistic outlook on what a PTC site risks may contain.

We can definitely lower the ads? We can increase the Premium Membership costs, or referral purchase costs, to increase additional manpower at Beanybux.com.

So, in conclusion, Beanybux.com Members must understand that Beanybux.com does not implement or use business practices of other sites. You will definitely see that Beanybux.com is here to stay and with a good business model and professional ethics it will be stronger and stable.

We do ask that since you have been patient and a loyal Beanybux.com Member, that once you receive your payout from Beanybux.com to post it on Beanytalk.com Payout Proofs section, so others can see that Beanybux.com is paying daily.

However, no way shape or form will Beanybux.com accept any external parities reviews or be monitored.

This being, one reason, and secondly, who actually is doing the ratings and reviewings, and where have they acquired such a degree and license to certify and authenticate any product or service?

They do not consider any other forum or site to review or monitor Beanybux.com, as Beanytalk.com is sufficient and their members do a wonderful job in keeping us informed.

As a member of Beanybux.com, I have wrote here my opinion, and my great experience there.

Regards.

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 05:28:27 AM »
great

now heres the truth about the whole situation before you go misleading people with your  "honest"  little speech there

your site is nothing but a stupid shell warez clone that was stolen from someone else.

your site no doubt has exploits in it.

your site has made no effort to change its appearance or anything related to make it any different from the rest of the scams.

your site is using click rates which have been proven to FAIL MISERABLY EVERY TIME

your site sells no real advertising

your site does not sell anything but referrals and upgrades.

referrals and upgrades are not profit. its only profit "at that time" you have to pay all that plus extra to the memebrs who invested.

your site if not already will sell fake bots to people to sustain

your site will head down the same road as all of them now.

so please tell us why the hell we should beleive in your site when your admin could not even get a real ptc script and something thats not fake and he got for free.