Author Topic: worthclix + bonus  (Read 1723 times)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
worthclix + bonus
« on: July 31, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »

Welcome to WorthClix!
First 5000 lucky members will receive a small gift - $1 in their main balance. Congratulations!
Free
5 ads, worth $0.0500

Premium
12 ads, worth $1.2000

Worthy
18 ads, worth $2.1600

Ultimate
20 ads, worth $3.0000
cashout 70 $

Standard members can NOT cash out. Instead your first $5 will be used to upgrade you to Premium. As a Premium you can request your payout. Once you have reached the minimum payout for Premium ($70) I will take $35 and upgrade you to Worthy. Then the rest ($35) will be paid to your Alertpay LR, or OKPay account.

Once you have reached the minimum payout for Worthy ($110) I will take $55 to upgrade you to Ultimate and $55 will be paid to your Alertpay, LR, or OKPay. Once you have reached payout min of $120 for Ultimate, I will take $55 to continue your Ultimate membership. The rest ($65) will be paid to your Alertpay LR, or OKPay account.

You will be allowed to upgrade with your balance only after you have reached the minimum payout. You cannot use your balance for upgrading before you have requested your payout. If you need to upgrade again before reaching min payout, you have to use your own funds via payment processor.

Your account will be upgraded up to 48 hours after you requested payout (from your account balance). You will receive the rest of your payment within the mentioned on the “upgrade account” page timeframe.

Edited by moderator:  Ref link removed.  Pmed.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 10:54:30 PM by PapaiMark »

advertise here