Author Topic: Who are you?  (Read 3875 times)

• StalkingButler the III

Re: Who are you?
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »
salman jahanzeb frm pakistan age 15 nice to meet u all
>:( you kid go leave this place, go get yourself into mischief or something

if i consider my time and evrything that has happened to me in the ptc industry ill say i have gotten into mischief by getting into this business.but failing again and again just because i never wanted to scam someone has made me attach into this business and i like it.k i understand what u are saying to make mischief ill join icashout again if it is able to get online again lol

welcome to the forum ragnarok, you must understand our position here we are adults trying to run businesses and kids have virtually destroyed that

we are the ones who have bills to pay

we are the ones who have disabilities and some cant work other than online.

we are the ones who this has affected, not you and any other underage kids

none the less welcome aboard, follow the guidlines and i suppose you are doing no harm

please do not post little kids websites, or help them figure out how to run them , or create them

and any other promotion of underage activity will get ANY MEMBER OF THIS FORUM BANNED

please understand ;)

• Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2008, 02:06:31 AM »
yup am following the guidelines though i dnt wanna do harm i do wanna do good. :)
the only site that i plan to promote is ibux since i only want money from ptc to pay for my online gamming.
cant really help others in how to run a website i suck at that myself.
as there are many teens that scam others there are also many adults that scam.kids cant get blammed for that alone.
still nice to meet you stalky and twysted.lets keep the thread on topic and please post your own details.

hope there is no ban for posting too much lol

• Admin
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 34
  • Talk PTC Founder
  • Referrals: 65
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2008, 02:21:10 AM »
yup am following the guidelines though i dnt wanna do harm i do wanna do good. :)
the only site that i plan to promote is ibux since i only want money from ptc to pay for my online gamming.
as there are many teens that scam others there are also many adults that scam.kids cant get blammed for that alone.
still nice to meet you stalky and twysted.lets keep the thread on topic and please post your own details.

There is no ban for posting too much, and we usually give a warning before banning anyone.
im gone again.......
talk to aurora

• StalkingButler the III

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2008, 02:25:16 AM »

nice to meet you to, and the more posts the better, posts are always welcome ;)

advertise here