Author Topic: Foxcash out of cash???  (Read 6063 times)

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 0
  • -Receive: 0
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Foxcash out of cash???
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2008, 09:27:42 PM »
or....

"we are only 15 years of age,...of course were a serious company..."

or..

"so what if its warez,....just look at our 10 minute design"

• Thank You
  • -Receive: 1
  • Referrals: 14
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 11:17:53 AM »
it would be really great if bux sites change their terms like that.  At least anyone bothering to read the terms would know to stay away. :D :D

after repeating the same posts for the 4th time last night the noob mod told me to 'read the tos and the forum', it takes 10 business days to be paid and i have to be patient, i told him to go back to school, that is if he even left school yet :D  i know things change but when i went to school 24 days was longer than 10 days :'( :'( :'(

he thinks i was disrespectfull and threatened to ban me :D :D i think he is right ;) how can anyone respect someone moderating a forum when he doesnt even bother to read the posts and cant count past 10???

as posting there is completely useless i gave up on foxcash and their forum, told mr noob i would like a refund of my upgrade and to feel free to ban me because i wont be going back there :'(

BIG SURSPRISE, i woke up this morning to find i did not get the refund but i did finally get paid. im sure it has nothing to do with me posting in other forums  ::)   
so now what? can i expect to go through the same thing next and every other payout? :'( :'(

• Thank You
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2008, 11:27:20 AM »
..... i did finally get paid .....

finally! congrats  ;D ;D :D :D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2008, 05:42:18 PM »
i really like your talking here...
Screaming scam every day just because we had a mistake...
You went to Foxcash forum and you insulted everyone... that's not the way to complain about something... if you read the rest of the topics and the frontpage news you would found that we had some serious server problems!
I know we paid you with several days of delay and i apologise for that!

And we don't survive only with premium and ref selling... we use clickbank,we have some other real advertisers,so please stop being rude and arrogant before you know all facts!!

Regards

• scamsniffer

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 05:49:27 PM »
Ok so you might get $50 a month from a clickbank sale. How much do you pay your members total per month? Just want to know the facts so you dont think Im arrogant  ;D

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2008, 06:31:46 PM »
$50 a month? do you know how much i earn from clickbank monthly?!

And i told that i have other regular advertisers besides clickbank...

• scamsniffer

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2008, 06:46:23 PM »
Im just saying you might get $50 a month. Anyways, are you willing to share the facts with us or just going to keep on calling us arrogant?

• Thank You
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »
I will not tell you how much i earn off course... but you can see in the frontpage the amount that we already paid...
So it's kind of unrealistic to tell that a site that paied that kind of ammount is a Scam...

• scamsniffer

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2008, 07:34:00 PM »
I will not tell you how much i earn off course... but you can see in the frontpage the amount that we already paid...
So it's kind of unrealistic to tell that a site that paied that kind of ammount is a Scam...

Velocityclicks paid much more than you have. Are you waiting for the sites return or can we call it a scam now?

• BANNED!!
  • Thank You
  • China should be banned at all ptc sites
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2008, 07:40:24 PM »
i love how bux site owners just cant admit that they are ponzi scams,...

you all know this is the truth,..but you act like you all are regular ptc sites which is VERY far from the truth

and beleive me spoky your site wouldnt last one more second if you didnt sell just upgrades and referrals

do you care to deny this some more?

advertise here